Chapter 6

We reached the car and I slipped in the front seat, Dougie kept giving me worried looks as he drove us home. When we got back, Dougie helped me out the car and into the house. 

"Ash, do you want to lie on the sofa or upstairs?" Dougie asked holding me. 

"Down here, with you" I replied burying my head in his chest. He laughed at me a little and hugged me tightly. 

"Do you want a drink?" 

"Please" 

"Lie down, I'll go get you one" 

"Okay"I walked over to the sofa and lay down, Dougie came in and put the glass of water on the coffee table. 

"Budge up" Dougie asked. I shuffled up and Dougie lay down beside me, wrapping his arms around me. 

"Hello, mister" I smiled limply. 

"Hello, missy" 

"Hello" 

"You okay now?" 

"A bit better, yep" 

"Dash hug?" 

"Dash hug" I smiled wrapping my arms around his body and he squeezed me tight. We hugged for a few minutes on the sofa, with silence surrounding us. 

"Mmm" Dougie murmered. 

"Ugh, Dougie move" I asked sitting up. 

"What's up?" He asked. I didn't reply, I ran up the stairs to the bathroom. A few seconds after Dougie joined me. 

I threw up violently in the toilet, Dougie rubbed my back soothingly. 

"Sorry" I muttered wiping some sick away from my mouth with some tissue. 

"Hey, hey it's not your fault" he replied hugging me gently "do you want to go to bed early?" 

"What's the time?" 

"5:31" 

"It's a bit early, I'll change though" 

"Okay I'll get your clothes for ya" 

"Something comfy, like this morning" 

"Shall I get you that then?" 

"Please" 

"Okay" he replied with a chuckle standing up. He returned a minute or two later and handed me some clean boxers and a t-shirt. 

"Thanks" 

"No problem, my girl" 

As he finished speaking, I threw up again with a little falling on my top. 

"I don't like being ill" I moaned. 

"I don't think anyone does" 

"True, true" 

"Get out of those clothes then" Dougie said picking at my clothes. 

"I will" 

"I'll go for you" Dougie said standing back up. 

"Stay, I don't like being ill on my own" I moaned lying on the floor. 

"Okay" he replied, sitting down beside me. I sat up and lifted my top up, failing though. "Do you need help?" 

"A bit" I replied. 

"Come here then" Dougie smiled, pulling me closer to him, he put his hands at the bottom of my top and pulled it up, gently, over my head. "Bra?"