Chapter 3

"Ash, I'm so so so so sorry!" Tom said walking out the cinema and kneeling in front of me.

"Save it, Tom" I spat out not looking at him.

"Please, Ash! Please, please forgive me!" Tom said begging.

"No!"

"I'm a dick for saying that, I shouldn't have even thought of it! It just came out; I was angry and wasn't thinking!"

"I really don't care Tom! You had a go at me earlier for saying that I shouldn't have come back in your life, and you actually said you didn't know why you let me back in your life! I may as well just leave if you don't want me! And you probably don't because of everything that I've ever done! When I get back, I'll pack my bags and look for somewhere to live" I shouted standing up and walking away from them all.

"Ash! Please don't leave! I need you in my life" Tom shouted after me, I clenched my fist tightly and walked away at a faster pace. I heard sobs behind me, I wanted to go and hug Tom, but I can't, tears rolled down my face. I can't believe I'm about to walk out of Tom's life, again.

"Ash, wait up!" Danny's voice called after me. I slowed my pace so he could catch up. He reached me and pulled me straight into a hug, another two bodies wrapped around me. I cried into Danny's chest as the three of them hugged me, the broke away and stood in front of me.

"Ash, don't you dare walk out of Tom's life," Danny warned "He should never have said that and he is so upset and pissed at himself for saying it"

"If you walk out of his life, it won't be fair if you stay in contact with us and not his, you don't have to live with him. You can stay with one of us for a while, until you two sort everything out, you need to stay together though, after everything that's happened" Dougie added.

"They're right Ash, you can't do this again, he'll never get over himself for doing this if you leave now" Harry said, "now I suggest you go back over there, and give the crying idiot a hug"

"I 'spose" I mumbled.

"Piggy back?" Dougie asked, I nodded and chuckled wiping away the tears. We went back over there, to Tom crying with Gi comforting him and James and Matt standing awkwardly behind them. Dougie set me on the floor and went and joined Matt, James, Danny and Harry. I slowly walked over to Tom and sat beside him.

"Ash?" Tom said looking up at me. His eyes all red, and blotchy from the crying.

"I won't leave Tom. It won't be fair on either of us, you're all like my family, I can't walk out of your life and see the others. The goons have told me I can't leave." I said looking at him.

"I understand if you don't want to stay at mine for a while," he said sniffing "you can stay with one of them"

"I probably will Tom, for a few days. I'm sorry about everything though"

"It's fine Ash, I over-reacted, I'm sorry aswell," Tom said hugging me tightly "did the kiss you and James had mean anything?" He whispered.

"I dunno if it did, I was pissed and it broke the awkwardness of it all" I whispered back breaking the hug.

"I sorta understand" Tom said, stifling a laugh. He pushed himself up off the kerb and helped me up, we hugged again. Everyone else came and surrounded us hugging, practically crushing us..

"Have you two forgiven each other then?" Danny asked.

"Yeah, I think so" Tom replied smiling.

"Does this mean my sister from another mister is staying at yours?" Dougie asked, with a sad smile.