Chapter 17

"Bye, come over to see Jen whenever you want James" I said hugging James.

"Can I go see her one last time?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, sure" I laughed slightly as he ran up the stairs to say bye to Jenny.

"He really likes her doesn't he?" Tom chuckled hugging me.

"I think so, like you like Ben, I'll see you soon, bye Gi" I replied hugging them both

We said bye to everyone, James was still upstairs, with Dougie, it was 8:30. It had been a long day and I was really tired.

"I'm going to go put my pj's on Doug, make sure James doesn't steal Jenny"

"I won't, in gonna go pride her off him now"

I changed into my Disney pyjamas, and went to go and check on the babies.

"Bye lil' Ashleigh, bye big Ashleigh" James said kissing my cheek.

"Bye James, see you very soon" I smiled as he left the house.

"He has a slight obsession with her, we'll have to hide her next time he comes round"

"We shall" I smiled, wrapping my arms around Dougie's waist.

"Fancy a cuddle in bed?"

"Sounds amazing"

"You go and put a DVD on and I'll be with you shortly"

"Okay, it's gonna be Disney"

"When isn't it?"

"When it's sci-fi, Tim Burton or the Cornetto trilogy?"

"Go put Disney on, you" Dougie chuckled, pushing me towards our room.

I put the Mary Poppins DVD into the TV and got it ready, and waited for Dougie to come in.

"Close your eyes" Dougie smirked, poking his into the room.

"Why?"

"Just do it, and you'll find out"

"Fine!" I replied shutting my eyes. I felt Dougie sit in front of me on the bed.

"Now open them"

I opened them and Dougie was sat in front of me with a little box.

Is this what I think it is? I thought to myself.

"Ashleigh Marie Clara Fletcher, lot of names, I love you with all my life, I made a mistake in dumping you. We have kids, three of them, and they're lovely, they are so lucky to have you as a mum. Now we are back together I feel nothing can tear us apart, will you do me the honour in becoming my wife?" Dougie asked opening the box.

"Dougie... Yes, Dougie oh my god yes!" I said hugging him tightly. He slipped the ring into my finger, and kissed me passionately. The ring was gold, studded with little dark sapphire gems, close to the TARDIS blue colour, my favourite colour, and it fits in with my obsession with Doctor Who.

"Thank you so much baby" he whispered in my ear.

"Man, I love you so much. The ring is amazing. Do the guys know?"

"Yeah they do, I've asked your dad, he was fine with it, so was your mum. They just weren't as happy about the pregnancy stuff"

"You are the best person I could ever dream of being with Dougie Lee Poynter"

"And you are the bestest, loveliest, amazingest, fittest, hottest girl I could be engaged to"

I kissed Dougie on the lips as he squeezed me close to him.