One

"Caspar!" I tried to wake my roommate. "Get up, you lazy oaf. We're going to be late."

Caspar and I were heading to Zoë and Alfie's to film a collab, along with Jim and Tanya.

"I'm up!" Caspar yelled. "God.. What time is it?"

"You have twenty minutes before the driver gets here," I said, leaving his room. I was already dressed, I just had to fix my hair.

/

"I look like shit," Caspar said, rubbing his eyes. He was dressed, but too lazy to fix his hair any more than spiking it.

"Shut up," I laughed. "The driver's here. Get your things."

We left and rode to my sister's house.

/

"Good, you're here. We were starting to worry," Alfie answered the door.

"Blame him," I pointed behind me, to Caspar who was still half asleep.

After filming, we hung out for a bit, drinking and playing funny card games.

/

"Damn.." Zoë giggled. "Why is my phone ringing?"

"Zoë... Zoë, it's off. Your phone is off," Alfie laughed. Zoë was too intoxicated to realize, and then she started laughing uncontrollably.

"Zo, you're such a dork," Tanya teased her. "Jiiiiimmmmy." Jim was passed out.

/

I was drunk as well, but I was the only one who was still fairly sensible while under the influence. Caspar laid his head on my shoulder as I was falling asleep, but woke me up when I felt a hand slip into mine, our fingers interlocking.

"Caspar?" I whispered. "Caspar.." I let go of his hand and tried to wake him up.

"Is everything okay?" Jim was up.

"Yeah.. Sorry if I woke you," I apologized.

"No, it's fine. I was already awake," He yawned. "What's Caspar doing?"

"He must've fallen asleep next to me and fell into me," I said.

"Really?" Jim seemed surprised. "He was awake not even a minute ago."

"Did he say anything?" I asked. Jim thought.

"No... My memory is a little fuzzy... But I think he was brushing your hair with his hands.... And then he leaned into you," Jim explained.

"Weird..." I said, looking at Caspar. "Caspar?" I continued to try to wake him.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep. I'm still feeling nauseous," Jim said. "Goodnight, Joe."

"Night Jim," I said. "Caspar?" I whispered softly, shaking him. I gave up and closed my eyes.

/

The soft lips pressed against mine as hands slipped around my waist, and underneath my shirt.

Caspar?

I opened my eyes and saw him laying his head on my chest. I felt his hands around my waist, but I was confused on why this happened.

Is it just because he's drunk? Why did I automatically think Caspar? Was I hoping it was him?

/

The next morning, I woke up, feeling nauseous. Caspar was nowhere to be seen and I was hopelessly confused.

"Morning, Joseph!" My sister walked into view, holding a glass of water for me. "You don't look so good... Here. Drink up... I don't need you getting sick. Alfie was awake all night."