Part 19

Marco's POV

When we walked into the dimension everyone looked around in awe, except me and Pony Head who had been here before. "Wait, do we have a plan?" Kai asked. That's when I realised we didn't. Pony Head read my expression. "Way to go Earthturd(!)" she said sarcastically. I fake smiled at her. This is for Star. This is for Star. I told myself. I did a bit of quick thinking, "Ok here's the plan." We all huddled up.

"Jackie and Kai will distract the guards at the entrance."

"Oh my God, I SAW YOU KISS HER!" Jackie screamed at Kai. 

"Look, I love you Jackie! She doesn't mean anything to me!" Kai said taking Jackie's hand. She snatched her hand back. "He doesn't love me, does he?" Jackie asked the guards. 

"I not really sure we should get involved Miss," one of the guards said. 

"Yes it's not really our business," the other said.

"You see? They're so disgusted they don't even want to get involved!" Jackie said.

"Can you guys please tell her that I didn't mean it?" Kai asked the guards. 

"Well it's not my place to say but if you kissed her you probably meant it," the first guard said reluctantly. 

As Jackie and Kai continued the argument everyone snuck behind them. Jackie winked at Marco who winked back.

"Then Janna, Alfonzo and Ferguson will clear the hallway."

They entered the hallway full of demonic creatures. Everyone began staring at them. "You guys better run," Janna said punching a hole into the door. They took Janna's threat and began running. After that there was complete chaos. Ferguson took the door off it's hinges and knocked out five creatures in one swing. Alfonzo got a plant pot and smashed it into someone's head. Then he got the contents of the plant pot and shoved it down some poor guys throat. "Eat Areca Palm!" He screamed in his face. While all this pandemonium was taking place Pony Head and Marco snuck past. 

Me and Pony Head looked in every room but we couldn't find Star. "Where could she be?" I asked getting worried. Then we bumped into someone. It took me a while to realise but it was Star! However, she wasn't wearing her usual pastel coloured dress. Instead she was wearing a red mermaid dress covered in black lace. She also had smokey eye makeup and was wearing dark red lipstick. Her long blonde hair was tied up in an elegant half updo. Overall she looked absolutely stunning. "Star!" I embraced her in a tight hug. 

To my surprise she pushed me away. "Who are you and why are you hugging me?" I laughed, typical Star humour! "It's me Star! We're here to bust you out." I said. The others joined us.

"Star!" They all exclaimed at the same time. 

"Look I'm sorry but I don't know who you all are and you seem to have broken in so GUARDS GET THEM!" A group of beefy looking demons tackled us. We all tried to fight back but it was no use. As they dragged us away I shouted at Star, "Please Star, it's me Marco! I'm your best friend!"

Things are getting good aren't they? Anyway I just wanted to thank you guys for 1K reads!!! I never thought I would get this far. When I saw it I almost fell out of my chair 😂. 

Until next time and may the force be with you...