Part 21

Marco's POV

"She can't be serious!" Pony Head exclaimed.

"Yeah, she can't marry Tom!" Janna nodded. 

"If anything I thought she'd marry Marco!" Jackie added. 

My cheeks flushed red, "What?!" 

"Let's ger real here. If you ship Starco say aye," Kai said. Everybody said 'aye'. Even Pony Head, to my surprise! "You ship us as well?" 

"Well you guys would make a cute couple," she said. My cheeks became even redder. Then I remembered the wedding. "Not like it matters now anyway," I muttered. Then some of the guards came. "Did you hear about the wedding?" One said.

"Yeah that love potion was a really good idea!" The other said. Love potion?! That's why she didn't recognise us! I knew Star would never do this to her friends. We all pretended to to sleep so we could hear more. "You know what? It's a shame, I always thought she would be with that Marco guy," the first one said. Why does everybody say that? The rest of their conversation was pointless. It was about how the second guard's ex harshly left him. I think Maggie had every right to leave! Once they were out of earshot we all got up from our sleeping positions. 

"He gave her a love potion?! That's low Tom," Feguson shook his head. 

"She's forgotten everything, we're never getting out of here!" Alfonzo threw his hands up in the air. I got up and grabbed Alfonzo's cheeks, "Alfonzo we are going back to Earth with Star!"  

"And how are you planning on doing that?" He asked through squished cheeks. 

"Well first we're going to..."

The next day

Star's POV

Today was the day! Today I was getting married to Tom. As I got up I almost jumped out of my skin. There were six demon ladies surrounded around me. "Let's get you ready, Dear," one said. 

4 hours later

"You look beautiful!" One of the ladies said. I looked at myself in a mirror for the first time and I literally could not recognise the girl standing there.

 I looked at myself in a mirror for the first time and I literally could not recognise the girl standing there