Taylor's surprise!

Taylor's POV

I woke up to the sun shinning in my face, it looked so beautiful. I yawned and just sat there till he woke up. He woke up awhile later. I looked up at him and he smiled. He had bead head, i started to giggle and laugh. He was confused at what I was laughing at

"What?" Pony said. I continued to laugh at his bead head. I probably had some, but I don't care it's hair. I finally stopped laughing.

"Your hair is messy!" I said as I was about to laugh. He pulled me towards him and messed up my hair. I was trying to get loose from his grip. He finally let go, we laughed.

"What's going on out here?" Soda said as he stepped outside the door and saw us fooling around on the porch. We laughed.

"Pony is messing up my hair, to look like his." I said. Pony laughed and so did I. We looked at each other with a smirk, then looked at Soda. I had a feeling that we had the same idea in mind. We got up from the ground, walked over to Soda and Pony held Soda and started messing up his hair, I joined him. The look on Soda's face was priceless, Pony let go of him and we ran inside behind the counter. We tried not to laugh, Soda came running in.

"Tay! Pony!" Soda yelled. I thought it was funny, his hair looked even worse then ours. He must pretty mad and he just finished up on his hair before he came outside. He has work today. Haha! We heard Soda walking around, he came in the kitchen, we saw him and sprinted to the living room. He saw us and ran towards the living room, he got us and we fell on the couch he started tickling us, then Steve and Two walked in and joined him. We were laughing, I was trying to get loose from their grip, I looked over at Pony, he looked so cute. He was laughing.

"S-soda stop.." I said

"Leave them alone!" Darry said as he walked into the living room with his work clothes. Soda went to the bathroom and fixed his hair.
Johnny woke up and went to the kitchen, me and Pony followed behind him. They sat down and ate cereal, i wasn't very hungry so I didn't eat. Instead I went to the door and put my shoes on. Johnny followed and Pony finished his cereal and joined. We walked out the door.

" Where are we going today?" Pony asked

"Anywhere as long as im with you, and were going to my house." I said, they nodded. We walked to my house with our arms intertwined together, I was in the middle like usual. We walked up the laneway, and my mom had just closed the door and walked out.

"Hey guys!" she said

"Hey!" We all said in unison.

"Don't you all look adorable!" Mom said. Here we go she gonna start talking about us and blah blah blah.

"Ok mom! Thanks." I said. she smiled and walked up to me, I let go of the guys and hugged her as she hugged me back.

"What happened to you guys?" Mom said as she looked at all of us.

"I'll tell you later, it's a bit of a long story." I said. The boys nodded in agreement. She got in her car and went to work, we waved bye and went inside. The boys sat on the couch and turned the tv on. They were watching mickey witch didn't surprise me. I walked to the stairs.

"I'll be right back stay down here." I said

"Ok." Pony said. I walked up the stairs to my room and noticed that the spare room was clean and boxes moved, mom must of cleaned it. I closed the door and walked over to my room, I changed into new clothes. I closed the door to my room and went to the bathroom and combed my hair. I walked downstairs and grabbed a glass of milk, i drank it then walked over to the couch. Pony grabbed my waist as I walked by and pulled me down on his lap. I was now laying on him with my legs dangling off the arm of the couch. Johnny was beside Pony, he grabbed a pillow and put it on his lap. I laid my head on the pillow and watched tv like that for awhile. I grabbed the remote from Pony and turned it off.

"What! Why did you do that?" Pony asked. I smiled.

"Let's go to the drive in and watch a movie." I asked Johnny nodded.

"Ok lets's go!" Pony said. We grabbed our jackets and put our shoes on. We opened the door and left, I didn't bother locking it because I never do. I don't think any one would go inside anyway. I was walking slower to make them notice me. Pony and Johnny stopped and turned around.

"Coming?" Pony asked.

"Yea, but..." I said. He looked confused " Can i have a piggyback?" I asked

"Sure." Pony said. He walked over to me and piggybacked me all the way to the drive in. We got to the hole in the fence, Johnny went under first, then I did and Pony followed.We went to the back row and grabbed three seats. We watched some beach movie because it's summer. I found it borning and Johnny was asleep, I decided to do the same.

HOUR LATER...

I woke up to Pony shaking me and Johnny awake. I noticed that every one was leaving or coming for the evening movie. I sat up and so did Johnny. I stood up and stretched then started walking towards the hole in the fence. I went under first then Johnny and Pony.We walked home and it was a bit dark, the street lights were on. We walked up to my house, mom is home from work because her car is here. I opened the door and walked in, the guys followed behind. I didn't mom in the living room so I walked into the kitchen and saw mom and Brianna at the dinning room table. The guys were confused, my jaw dropped when I saw her.

A/N
Thanks to all my readers who have read my book so far! Hope you like it!
Comment and Vote please.