Going Out With the Enemy!

Taylor's POV

I woke up this morning, the sun was shining bright, it felt like i was outside or the curtain was open. I rubbed my eyes, I was actually cold, I looked around and noticed I was on the roof. I must of fallen asleep here last night, I looked over to my right. Pony was slipping beside me. Cute!

I shook him to wake up, he startled me when he jumped. We laughed, I grabbed his hand to help me up. We climbed down the tree, I walked into the house followed by Pony. I saw most of the gang sitting around, I saw Bri and sat beside her.

"I got a call last night." She said, I looked at my feet.

"You made the track team!" She screamed, phew. That was close, as I hugged her I gave Pony a thumbs up. I was happy I made the team, i'm able to spend more time with Pony for meets and stuff.  She let go and told me to go eat before school. I nodded and sat with Johnny, he looked at me.

"Hey Johnny!" I smiled, he smiled back, I knew I could get him to smile.

"Hey Tay!" He said to me, I smiled and he returned me one. We ate our cereal, Johnny and Pony finished, they decided to wait for me before we leave. I finished my bowl and placed it on the counter with the others.

"Let's go!" I yelled, they laughed and gone. We ran out the door, I stopped them. They looked at me.

"Last one there is buying cokes after school." I said, they laughed.

"Your on."Pony said, Johnny looked at us.

"Come on, your both in track and can run.Unfair." He said, I looked at him and patted his back.

"Well guess what." I smirked, Pony must of known what I was gonna do. He got into a starting position for running. "3,2,1 GO!" I yelled, Pony and I were off. We both ran down the road and to the school, I got there first but tied with Pony. We looked down the road, we saw Johnny running. We laughed, we waited till he came.

"Good race hey?" Pony asked Johnny, he gave him a stink eye. Then smiled. We laughed and walked to school, I said bye to them, Pony kissed me before I left to my class.

I walked in and saw Olivia sitting at my usual spot,I shrugged my shoulders and sat in the back but on the left instead. She smirked and wave, I smirked and waved to her. She made a hand gesture to go see her, I understood and walked up to her.

"Wanna go to DQ and catch a movie?" She asked me. I nodded, she just wants to be nice. Also free food, of course. Anyone would, unless your Pony. He doesn't think that's exactly right. But what ever."Okay meet me at the DQ by 5. "

"Okay." I turned back to my desk and walked back. She yelled my name across the room, I turned around and looked at her.

"Come alone!" She said, I nodded. But why alone, the guys and Bri wouldn't let me go alone. Bri might but Pony no, not even with her. I know what he told me, but I don't exactly think she's bad. She might ditch but it's not like she's been to jailed. That I know of.

*********After School, at the Curtis house**********

I was sitting with Pony, I'm waiting till Bri comes so I can tell her I'm going out. She didn't come home till 5:15, I knew I was late. I was rushing, I grabbed my jacket and shoes. The guys looked at me, I walked up to Bri.

"Bri?"

"Yea, Tay?" I looked at her, she was smiling. She's in a good mood.

"I''m going out with a friend I won't be home till later tonight." I said, she nodded.

"Okay, but can you bring someone with you, I don't want anything to happen?" I shook my head.

"No it's a girls night." I said, she nodded and gave me a hug. I felt something slide into my back pocket. I looked behind me, Johnny. I took what he put there out, a blade."Thanks!"I said, he nodded. I walked out and walked along the street to DQ.

A/N

Just wondering, do you guys think anything is gonna happen? If so what? Will anyone disobey her rules and follow her to DQ? Think about them. Thanks for reading.

-Toria