Chapter 17| The Question.

**

We woke up on the roof, we didn't do anything but make out, which was great.

We went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Last night was great." I told her.

"Yeah it was."

"I'm sorry about your shirt though."

"Don't worry about it."

"Really?"

"Yea, if you didn't spill wine on me we would've been quiet the whole night."

I nodded, "True......so are we dating?"

She smiled, then shrugged, "I don't know you tell me."

"What?" I knew what she meant but I just wanted to play around.

"You seriously don't know what I meant by that."

"Yeah, I'm being serious."

"You're an idiot then."

"And you're the loser."

"But seriously do you know what I meant."

I checked my watch, "Yeah but I gotta go hang out with Justin, I'll see ya later."

"O--kay."

I have to figure out a way to ask her out, I just don't want her to know anything.

**

I couldn't believe he had no clue what I was talking about, I think he's just messing with me but I don't care because last night was great.

I went to go do my laundry, then I wrote, read all that kind of stuff. Then, I worked out to stay in shape. I'm surprised he didn't say "I told you so." I don't know but lately I've been watching romantic movies which is super weird, like I love watching them but I watch them daily.

**

7:50 p.m.

Justin and I were at this dark alley just eating snacks and talking, I still haven't thought of anything so I asked Justin.

"Justin?"

"Yes."

"What's a perfect way to ask out a girl?"

"Why?"

"I like someone but I have to do something perfect."

"Is it a girl?"

"Yea duh."

"Eww."

"Are you full on gay now?"

"Yea, I always thought girls were boring."

"They're not to me." I smiled.

He bit his chocolate bar, "Buy her flowers, take her to your place, and then ask her out."

"That sounds too the same."

"Ooo, I got a perfect idea then."

"What is it?"