Chapter 16| The Personal Talk.

**

Well, we're officially dating now. Which to me isn't a bad thing. We were at the kitchen together as usual but instead of silence we constantly talked about....us.

"So, how was last night did you like what I did for you?"

"Obviously."

I chuckled and put my arm around her.

"Are you gonna leave, again?"

"No, I don't want to anymore."

She smiled and kissed me.

I just smiled, "Want to go to the backyard?"

"Why?"

"It looks great in the morning, come on." I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the backyard.

"Wow that was romantic."

"I know right, just come on, let's sit down and enjoy nature." We sat down on the concrete floor."

"Nature?"

"Yea, nature." I put my arm around her, she sat closer, and laid her head on my shoulder.

"You were right it does look beautiful in the morning."

"Yup."

"I wanna go on the hammock."

"Oh yes." I voiced in excitement.

I went on first then she did, she was on top of me, we were facing the sky though, we cuddled each other. It reminded me of my dream that I had, the one that was fake but I thought it was completely real.

**

"Shawn?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm worried."

"Worried? About what?"

"What if we get caught?"

"I promise I'll do whatever it takes for us not to go to jail, I won't let anything happen to ya, so don't worry."

I just chuckled, "Okay."

"I'll literally dig a hole under my house if I have to."

I giggled, "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Have you ever tried to find your dad?"

"Nope, I sort of have semi feelings about doing so but I don't know, just looking into a man's eyes that is a complete stranger to me but really isn't a stranger..he is family and I don't think he'll never have the same love as before."

"Then what's the reason for doing so?"

"Whenever I went to school and they asked us to do a family tree and I don't know why but there was a piece missing of that family tree that I want to get to know and ask the reason he left."

"Oh....what if he wanted to leave your mom and not you and your siblings?"

"He ruined us by leaving my mom alone to take care of 3 children."

"Would you forgive him?"

"If he truly means it, probably, but if he doesn't, then hell no."

He chuckled, "Okay, hope everything goes well if you ever do though."

"Me, too."

"Have you ever said that you hated him?"

"Nope, just mad or disappointed."

"Oh, will you every trust him, again?"

"I don't know, it just depends."

"Okay."

"I don't wanna talk about my dad right now."

"Okay, I'm just asking."

"Why?"

"To try to see what you'll do."

"Oh."

"Did you hate your childhood?"

"Like 99% of my life I hated but the rest nope."

"I'm sorry for all the bad things."

"It's not your fault."

"I know but that's f**ked up."

"I know it's a f**ked up situation."

"Like, I just don't get why would a father leave their kids and wife behind and probably forget them like they're pieces of garbage. They're probably having a great time with another family."

"Are you talking about my dad?"

"No all the dads that leave everything behind."

"Oh."

"Like, I sort of get women leaving because their husbands are probably abusing them. So, I get them but dads come on."

"Some women cheat on their spouses."

"I know but most of the time it's because their husbands are abusive."

"True."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Here's chapter 17 not really romantic but it's just what I feel about parents leaving, neither of my parents left even though we went through more than abusive situations. 😢😢😢😢😔😔😔😔