Chapter 22| Guys Night Out, Final Part.

Okay, before I get started I got finished making the cover for my new story, a friend helped me with the title, and I wrote the description for it, and this story needs like 2 or 3 more chapters (Not including this one). When I finish this story, I'll publish my next, by the way this chapter is super long, it was originally gonna be 2 chapters but I put 2 chapters into one, and I was making ideas in the middle of writing as well. Just read the whole thing because I'll show you how the cover looks like, by the way this is my first time ever making a book cover, so I don't know if it looks good. I didn't get time to edit, either. 

I immediately put my clothes back on, got up, and opened the door, Justin was there. I walked out and closed the door.

"Hey man, what's up?"

He sighed, "You gotta call Kelsey."

"Why?"

"Why, she's probably worried sick about you."

"So?" I shrugged.

"So, Shawn why are you acting like this?"

"Like, what?"

"You don't seem like you like her, anymore."

"I do, I love her."

"Yeah, right, just call her, please."

"Why do you care?"

"She's an amazing person."

"I know that."

"Call her."

"She's probably asleep."

"Still call her."

"Bro, it's f**kin' 1 a.m., you should be sleeping, I'll call her in the morning." I turned around and he turned me back around.

"The f**k is your problem?"

"F**king call her!!"

"I will, in the morning, before we leave."

"Do it now."

"She's sleeping."

"Do it before I tell her what you did."

"OK!!"

"Okay."

He walked back to his room and I went back. Of course, I didn't call her but I will, and I was just thinking about what I should tell her. And, I got it. I laid on my bed and I wasn't sleepy anymore.

"Shawn?"

"Yeah?"

"What was that all about?"

"Justin is just being a bossy bitch."

"What was he telling you?"

"To call my girlfriend."

"I think you should."

"I am in the morning, so don't worry."

"Oh okay, what are you gonna tell her?"

"That I'm in a road-trip."

"That's it."

"No but other stuff."

"Okay."

"I can't sleep."

"Me, too."

"Wanna just chill outside?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Let's go." I gotta out off my bed, she did as well, and we walked to the benches outside together. We sat on the benches.