Into The Woods

Soon after I got in bed a driving rain hit the windows

  Soon after I got in bed a driving rain hit the windows. It's sound made me shiver. It was like one of those horror movies when you think you got away but they always know "What you did last summer". So there I was, with the blanket over my head, with my eyes closed, waiting for something bad to happen. But it didn't. Without realizing I fell asleep. 

   The morning sunrays sofly brushed my face, calling for me, telling me to get up. [alarm rings] "Oh , great ...." I said to myself. it was past 7 a.m. when I decided to get up. The moving van was already in the front, taking the furniture.

Chris :"Finally you're up. You had a good sleep ? "
Hanna : "I guess ... "
Chris : "It was nice of you to donate all the things to poor families!" he said with a smile on his face.
Hanna : "I want to start a brand new life. These things would just bring me bad memories."
Chris : "Get something to eat and then I'll drive you to your new school." he said and kissed my forehead.
Minutes passed while I pushed myself to eat. I just couldn't help but think of the other night. Who were those guys ? Who was after them ? and why the heck were his eyes red? Choosing an outfit for the first day of school was tricky. I heard Chris saying "Hurry! 5 more minutes, that's it!" for like 3 times . I was finally satisfied with my look. The way to school was silent. None of us said anything. He was thoughtful and I just looked out the window, watching how any chance of going back to have
a normal life there vanishes.
Chris : "This is it." The school looked like any other normal one. Loud students, slutty girls wondering around lacrosse players just to get attention. Geeks talking about video games ... the usual stuff. "You're going to like it, you'll see" he said with a grin on his face. "Now, I want you to meet someone.". A guy with dark-brown hair was waving our direction. At first I thought he was trying to get my attention but I was surprised to see him coming our way and greeting Chris.
Chris :"Hanna this is Scott. Scott - Hanna."
Scott : "Hey! Nice to meet you" he said smiling and shaking my hand.
Hanna :"Hanna ..." I tried to crack a smile but it failed. His voice sounded familiar thought but I had other things to deal with.
Chris : "I'll come pick you up after school, I presume you know where the house is after 2 months of pictures and maps." he said grinning, "But I want to be sure you get there. Take care now "
Scott : "So, you're new, right ?"
Hanna : "Thanks for the info, Mr Obvious." He chuckled.
Scott : "You want me to show you around ?"
Hanna : " Ok, fine ... "
He took me on a short tour around the school, then he stopped waving at a group of students.
Scott : "Everyone, this is Hanna! Hanna these are : Lydia, "
Lydia : "Nice to meet you" :3
" Stiles,"
Stiles : "Hey, what's up!"
"Liam, "
Liam : "Hello!"
"Kira"
Kira : " Hi!"
" and Malia"
Malia : "Hey ... " . The last one wasn't so excited to meet me. She quickly looked in another direction.
Scott : " You have your schelude ?"
Hanna : "Yep ... I have English first. "
Stiles : "So do we." he said smiling.
Scott : "We'll walk you to class. See you guys later."
The hour was pretty boring, the teacher couldn't stop talking but it seemed like nobody was listening to him. Everyone was focused on something else. Stiles was playing some mobile game, Scott and Kira were giving each other glances, half of the class was almost asleep and the rest were texting or watching out the windows. The teacher didn't seem offended, it was pretty early for him too so in the last 30 minutes he said he had to mark some tests so basically we could do anything as long as we were quiet enough.
Hanna : "Umm.. excuse me! Can I use the bathroom please ?" The teacher nooded. I raised and all eyes were on me. I left the classroom heading for the bathroom but something made me go the other way around. It was a strange feeling,...again..., like that was the way I need to go. I found myself standing in front of the backdoor that led to the woods.
"Hanna?!" I tunred around to see Kira with a worried expression.
Kira : "Are you ok ? You've been here for 15 minutes now ... the teacher sent me to see if you're ok." But it couldn't be true ... could it ? They seemed more like moments than minutes.
Hanna : "Yes, I'm fine ... I just wanted to take some air, that's all."
Kira : "We should go back to class."
Hanna : "Go ahead, I'll just take some books from my locker."
Kira : "Ok." and she headed for the classroom. When I opened the locker I was shocked! There was blood everywhere. But when I looked closely I noticed that it formed a symbol. It seemed like a triangle, interrupted at the right corner with a circle inside. Ther was also a note. It said " I know what you did ". I closed my locker and rushed to class. The rest of the day was eventless. Normal classes ... boring classes to be more precise, but it seemed like everyone wanted this to end faster, that including the teachers, so they went easy on the students. Lunch time - The school was full of groups. There was the "Cool Group" , the "Geek Group" , the "Swimming Group" the "Lacrosse Group" , "The Bimbo Group" and the "Teacher's Pets" group. There was also "Scott's Group" consisting of Lydia ,Stiles ,Liam ,Kira and Scott himself. They were laughing over something Stiles said. I decided to skip luch, I wasn't hungry anyway; so I just took a walk instead. And what could be more relaxing than nature itself ? The woods of Beacon Hills were quiet. Too quiet I would say. It looked like it was ... empty. Not even a squirl or a bird. It was really strange. The following classes were less boring. They actually made me forget about everything that happened, about beeing new, it felt like ... an ordinary day.
[bell rings]
Teacher : " Okay class, don't forget, you have 2 weeks to present the projects."
Lydia : "Hey, you want to hang around now that we finished classes ?"
Hanna : "I'd like to but I still need to get home and unpack things. Maybe some other time."
Lydia : "Ok. Text me." she said while leaving the room.
I called Chris 3 times and texted him but he didn't reply.
Scott : "You need a ride home ?"
Hanna : "No, I'm fine. I'm waiting for Chris to come pick me up."
Scoot : " Ok. See you later."
And that's exactly what I did - waited, and waited, and waited. But nothing. After 35 minutes I decided to walk home. And let me tell you - that was the worst ideea I could come up with! Never trust a GPS. I found myself facing an abbandoned park, which looked like it was like that for quite some time.
Hanna : "Great ... just freakin' great. " If that's how my neighborhood looked like I don't care how great the house was, I will for sure move out. It wasn't much untill it all started to disappear : the benches, the alleys, it all led to - yep - the forest. ~What's the deal with the forest in this story anyway ?~
It had the feeling that it was going to get ugly but I though I was beeing paranoid. So I kept waling. Soon I realized how lost I am. The maps were showing I arrived at the destination.
Hanna : "Yeah bitch! This sure seems like my house!" I yelled at my phone.
"You lost ?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see a guy with dark hair and green piercing eyes leaning to a tree nearby.
Hanna : "None of your bussiness." which sounded more like a grunt, and giving him a glare. He met my gaze and slowly turned to me, detaching himself from the tree.
"Forest is not a place to play hide 'n seek. You should go home." he said but without offense in his words.
Hanna : "No, really ? ... go home you say ... that's a marvellous ideea! How come it never crossed my mind ?! " I said with sarcasm. His expresion went to a frown.
[sighs] [phone headsup] - dead battery.
Hanna : "Great! Can this get worse ?" right that moment thunders broke the silence of the forest. "I had to ask ... " Right that moment I caught a glimpse of what seemed like the house Chris showed me, but it was at a considerable distance.
Hanna : "I'd say it was a pleasure to meet you but I would lie so ... see ya later ... or .. better not."
"Want me to walk you out of the woods ?" My first thoughts were "Are you freakin' kidding me?" and "Better go fuck yourself" but even If I would've loved to see his face turn red of anger I had to admit I needed his help to get out of the woods until torrential rain would start. It was risky, of course .. what if he kidnapped me or try something else ? but I presumed that If he wanted to he would've tried sooner so I just had to risk. He walked by my side until we reached the end of the forest. I turned my face to him and softly said "Thanks" He seemed surprised and replied "You welcome". Then I walked away, watching him with the corner of the eye. He just stood there making sure I get home.