Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lianna**

I was leaving Jacklyn's house when Mike was calling me.

"Hey Mikey," I say answering the phone.

"She's awake."

"What?" I say confused for a second.

"Tianna, she woke up like an hour ago. She can't talk. The last thing she remembers is being dropped off at Ashley's house that night." I take a large breath in.

"Well, there is something I found out about that night," I say cautiously.

"What? Is it about the girls who did this to her?" He says rushing the words.

"Yeah, Tianna's accident was completely planned. One girl was black mailing another girl into helping her. The second girl is now pretending to help her with her new plan. Me and her are going to stop it from happenning." I say trying not to give away names.

"Who is it? Tell me the one that is with you at least," He says frustrated.

"Me and Jacklyn are working together," I say with a sigh.

"Okay, what's the plan?" He asks.

I sigh. "MIke..."

"Tell me the plan Lianna." He says angrily.

"The girl wants to kill her, and she has a perfect way of making it look like it was another accident." I say sighing, "I'm sorry Mike that's all I can say for now. I'll see you soon." I hang up the phone. I get in my little blue car and head to the hospital. I have to see her.

Tianna**

Mike comes back into the room looking angry and flustered.

'What happenned did you guys get in a fight?' I write in the notebook my mom gave me and holde it up for him to see.

"No, she's just being difficult," He sighs.

'Is she coming?' I scribble down eager to see my best friend.

"Yeah she's on her way."

"Lianna came here so much," My mom says sighing. "She would sit here at tell you about all the boys that were asking aboput you." My mom laughs. "Your whole school misses you." My mom says gesturing to the corner filled with cards teddy bears and drooping flowers. I laugh silently.

I was about to write down something to my mom when Lianna runs in.

"Tianna, you're awake!" She screams practically jumping on me to give me a bear hug. "I missed you so much," She says letting go of me and hugging Mike and giving him a light kiss on the lips.

'Yay, your here. Eww, don't kiss my brother. That's gross.' I write laughing silently. It's kind of impossible to miss the sypathetic looks everybody was giving me. I sigh. I don't want people to treat me any different. I'm still same old me. Why can't they see that?

Sorry it's so short. More in the next chapter I promise:D Comment Vote Fan,:D