the boy next door

Max and Harvey started singing treat you better by Shawn Mendez.
      "cuz I know I can treat you better than he can and any girl like you deserves a gentle man so tell me why are we wasting time on all your wasted crying when u should be with me instead," they sang in harmony.
     Luna grabbed her ear buds and started looking around and yelled "MOM I'M GONNA LOOK AROUND PICK A ROOM AND UNPACK OK"
    "OK SWEETIE JUST NOT THE ROOMS WITH A PAPER SIGN ON THEM CUZ THAT MAXS ROOM HARVEYS ROOM THE OFFICE AND OUR ROOM," her mom said
      "WILL DO," Luna replied she chose a song and started humming along.

    Then she started singing "My friends don't walk they run, skinny dipping rabbit holes for fun, popping popping ballons with guns getting high off helium" then her battery died "ugh that was a good song," she groaned.
    she heard a nose at the window of the room she was in so she walked over and saw a boy at the next window smiling at her. Luna walked over opened the window and said "hi, who are you,"?
     "I'm ur next door neighbor and the guide who will help u around school cuz all our classes are the same except u do dance and I do football,"
    "oh I meant what's ur name I'm Luna,"
     "oh my name is Cooper I have a twin named mark so how are you I mean other than tired from being in a car for so long,"
     "I'm good what about u," she said smiling.
     "same," Cooper said.
     I'm picking this room so she put her name on a paper and taped it to the door. since there was a wall near her window it was like a cubby where she could put her desk and talk to Cooper. Luna felt so happy.

sorry If that is a bad chapter I've been rushing I start school in 2 days ugh and so I'll try and post a chapter or 2 even Friday and Tuesday so yeah plz vote and comment <3 at 1k reads I'll do a shout-out to the people who are amazing on here but here is a early shout-out to @Nae_nae2 for letting me be in her  book called ethan Wacker (bizzardvark) plz go read that book and yeah love yall for reading my book (400 words)