Part 7: Beginning of a new relation

Shraddha then thought of the incident that had happened in the evening, & smiled to herself often.

The next day, she was describing about that incident to her friend while waiting for the bus, at the bus stop.

Meanwhile, Arya passed by that place in his bike to see her.

On seeing Arya, looking at her, Shraddha gave a smile to him, as if they were good friends.

Arya was expecting a smile from her, after the yesterday's incident at her home. Even then, he was very much happy to see her offering a smile towards him & this did something inside him. He left the place by smiling in return & he continued that smile on his face till he reached home, thinking her smiling face in his mind.

_____________________

It was evening then.. He went to the bus stop & waited for her to come. He wanted to go & speak something to her.

Then a bus came in few minutes & there she stepped down from the bus. Seeing that all the bravery in him flew away.

She even went past him. But this time without seeing him, even though she knew, he was standing there.

This made him lose even the remaining confidence he had. Even before he braced himself to go & speak to her, she had left the place & almost went near her home.

Arya hit the bike's fuel tank in despair, that he had missed the opportunity.

______________________

The next day morning, he prepared few dialogues & rehearsed them standing in front of the mirror.

This time he was well prepared.

He then went to the bus stop. But she wasn't there. So, he waited for sometime there, & even after several minutes she didn't come.

He took his phone, turned on the display, to watch the time. There he noticed a word 'Sunday' below the time 9.25 am. He was not even aware of the fact that, the day was Sunday.

He then scolded himself in his mind, "How stupid u are Aaryaaaa...!!?! you don't even know that today is Sunday. And colleges are leave at sundays.. idiot.. idiot.." and turned his bike & left home.

On his way back, he watched around her home, looking to get a glimpse of her. Few metres away and there she was at a grocery store at the other side of the road, with a bag in her hand.

This time she was wearing a long skirt, a shirt on top & a pink sweater over it. And she was in a half sleepy face.
Arya saw her there & nothing came in his mind except one thought.. "How cute she looks in this kind of attire, Aaryaaa..!!?!! :) :) "

While he was mesmerized in her cuteness, she stepped down the shop & was returning to her home by crossing the road. She was sleepy a bit & she didn't notice Aarya standing there.

Aarya then pressed his bike horn..

She didn't notice..

Again he honks..

She didn't notice..

This time he pressed the horn repeatedly for 3 or 4 times..

There she gave a look, with a slightly irritated face.

Aarya immediately stopped honking & stood up from the bike seat.

On seeing Aarya there, suddenly her sleepy face & that irritated look she gave.. both went away.. & she held her face down & continued walking.

As she came near Aarya, She raised her gaze & gave that billion dollar sweet smile to Aarya..

Aarya was prepared to speak to her..
But, this killer smile of her again shattered down the guts he gained himself.

But, he couldn't just let this opportunity too, go away.. So he called, "Hellow.. ??!"

She didn't turn..

"Hey.. Hellow.. " Aarya called her again.

She didn't turn this time too..

"Shraddha.." called Aarya.

Immediately she turned.. in a bit of surprise & shock.. she asked, "how do you know my name??"

Even before Aarya answered.. she realised & said, "Oh.. I gave you my details for that book right..?? Ok.. ok.." with a smile to end.

Aarya was just standing still with a blushing face.

She again asked, "So.. why did u call me..? Anything you want??"

Aarya without saying anything else.. straightly came to the point & asked, "I want us to be friends.. shall we..??!" in nervousness.

Shraddha immediately said, "Hmm.. Ok" with a short smile & turned & went to her home.

It took few mins for him to even realise what she said. He then came to reality, & she had gone to the end of the street by the time. Aarya was banked up with happiness & he was still smiling, & with the same smiling face he went to his brother's book shop.

Meanwhile, Shraddha went to her home, gave the bag to her mom in the kitchen, went to washroom, got fresh & stood in front of the mirror, wiping her face with towel & said to her reflection in the mirror, "Hmm.. ok" (the reply that she gave to Aarya).. why did u say like that Shraddha..?? Will he come tomorrow also..?? what if, he comes daily to speak to me?? What if he proposes for love??" she asked herself many questions, yet she thought of the incident at the roadside often throughout the day & smiled within her.

______________________

The whole day Aarya was just sitting & thinking of the words she said 'Hmm.. Ok". He came here for an inspiration to his movie. But, he never thought that, he would become crazy like this, & smile to himself, speak to himself like in movies.

 But, he never thought that, he would become crazy like this, & smile to himself, speak to himself like in movies

____________________