Part 18: 'The proposal.. ' <3

Arya forwarded a spiraled book to Shraddha..
Shraddha too forwarded her hand to receive it..

Suddenly, Arya pulled back his arm along with that book, without letting Shraddha to get it & said..
"U bunk your college, for me for the first time in your life that day.. I want you to do it for the second time for me today.. will you?"

Shraddha: "Bus has come.."

Arya: "Tell me.. will you..?"

"Get in the bus.." Said Shraddha & got into the bus from the front entry..

Arya too got on the bus..

A: "It's ok.. u have this.. & go to college.. we will see in the evening.."

S: "Did I say no..? Take two tickets to Ooty.. I'm not going college today.."

A: "Really.."

S: "For the second time.. Bunking"

A: "For me.."

S: "Yes.. for you"

A: "Thank you Shraddha.. Tq so much"

_____________________

(They both got down in Ooty & Arya took her to 'Boat House' (Ooty lake).. he got a 'Rowing Boat'.. they both sat on it.. & Arya started to row the boat around the lake..)

After few minutes, he kept the spiraled book on the boat floor, in front of Shraddha

It was a sketchbook. Arya kept the book, as the back cover of the book was on the top.. and was written, 'Open from here' & Arya said, "Open & see pages one by one from reverse, Madam"

 and was written, 'Open from here' & Arya said, "Open & see pages one by one from reverse, Madam"

Shraddha opened the book

Page 1:
There was a sketch of Shraddha, coming out of the Railway station, wearing a white Anarkali dress..

And below it was written..

'That was the first time I saw you..
That Moment was not a 'Love at first sight' Moment for me..
But, the best moment my eye sight has ever shown me..'