Maybe, Just Maybe..

(cassies p.o.v)

-6 days later-

I was out at the grocery store shopping for some snacks because I was running out when I saw Louis in the same lane.

I dipped my head down and hurried out of the aisle.

My escape plan was foiled by my loud feet.

"Cassie, I see you" Louis laughed as I turned around

"I was really hoping you didn't" I said, him making his way towards me.

"Why ignore me?" He said, genuenly concermed

"Because I don't really like you..." I said, making eye contact

"Cassie... I said I'm sorry"

"And that's nice, but you still can't change what you did.."

"Please give me a chance atleast. I'm not half bad" he said , flashing his smile

I womdered if he meant a friend chance or a boyfriend chance...

"C'mon...being my friend won't hurt anyone" he laughed, almost readong my mind

"Ehh....One chance Tomlimson. One!" I smiled, handing him my phone

He had a smirk on his face the entire time he tapped away on my phone.

"There. Now, come shop with me and we can go hang out with boys after, yeah?"

"Sure. But I better not get mobbed by fangirls" I said, grabbing my cart and following him

-At his house-

After we got snacks, I followed him in my car. We pulled up to a huge house...well I kinda expected it from a popstar.

I grabbed my swimsuit from my trunk because louis said if i had it i should bring it. I turned off my car and climbed out.

We walked up the driveway and onto the porch and he opened the glass doors.

He pushed them open and I took one look at his house

"Woah" I said , astonded.

He placed his hand on my lower back and lead me inside.

He gave me a tour of all the boys rooms. Zayns was spray painted with graffiti, Liams was a baby blue and white room, Harrys was red and white, Nialls was Dark blue and black, and Louis was White and black. They even had a floral guest bedroom.

He lead me to the beautiful black and flowery living room, then into the large white and tan kitchen and then through the red dining room. They even had a musoc room! I followed him to the giant sliding doors in the living room to see a veiw I would die for. it was on top of a hill so it over looked thousands of trees and a lake.

They had an infinite pool and a little side house with a giant projecter for movies to watch from the pool. they had a comfy couch in a corner of the deck and by the pool was a fire pit and couches.

Most beautiful backyard ever.

The other boys were running around outside shirtless and damn was it hot.

"I'm going to go change" we said at the same time, causing us to laugh.

"The bathroom is there" he pointed down a hallway.

Once I started down the hall, all I heard were my bare feet slapping the wooden floor.

I changed into my Pink and white striped bathing suit. I put my hair down from my pony tail and shook my hair out.