Epiloge

-Cassies p.o.v-

I'm now 29. I have been single ever since Louis died. I knew deep in my heart that Louis was my soul mate and i couldn't be with anyone else because i could never give them my whole heart. Because they would never be my Louis. 

Today is the 7 year anniversary of Louis Tomlinsons death. It feels like i can't remember anythign since Louis died. I feel like it was all fake. The boy who made my life a living hell in high school. I ran into him and became friends when i was 22. We fell in love and he made my life a living fairy tale. We were together for about 4 months. The little time i knew him, i fell in deep, deep love. When he died my whole world stopped. Even now 7 years later.

Every day i think about what i would be doing if louis was here. what would be different? i cant live without thinking of him.

I hadnt talked to the boys in about 6 years. I spoke to them only for about a year after louis died. Today i was going to visit each boy. One Direction ended when Louis died, but they did interviews still. I pulled up to Harrys beautiful house. I was wearing some leggings with some random sweater and a scarf.

I knocked on his big wooden door when the door opened to a beautiful blonde girl standing in the doorway.

"Hello miss." I smiled "Im here to speak with..um Harry. I am an old friend. Tell him Cassie Carroll is here." I said

"Okay i will be right back!" she smiled as she dissapeared into the big house. seconds later i heard loud footsteps running to the door. I saw the door swing back open with a tall broad man with a mess of curls standing.in the doorway.

"Cassie..." he stood in shock before pulling me in for a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Well Louis passed 7 years ago from today and i thought i should come say hi to you boys. "How are you doing?"

"Good, good. come inside." we walked in and sat on the couch. "So im dating that girl you just met, Bianca. Shes wonderful. What about you?"

"I have been single since Louis... but i'm looking." I laughed

"That's really good Cassie. You'll find someone soon."

Me and Harry talked more until i decided to go say hi to the other boys.

I went to each of their houses and the sane thing happened. Liam was married to a girl named Sophia with a new born son. Niall was with a girl named Amy and then werent married. And Zayn was married to a girl named Perrie with a baby girl. All the boys and i got each others numbers and facebooks so we wouldn't loose all connection like before. 

My last stop was Louis' grave. When i started approuching it i saw his beautiful face printed onto a big stone with his name carved into the rock.

                                                                         (His picture)

                                                               Louis William Tomlinson

                                                       December 24, 1991- April 12, 2014

                        Only 22 and Louis was loved as a son, lover, bestfriend, bandmate, and idol. He inspired    many and his fun loving spirit will live on. Louis was important to millions annd will never be forgotten.