Chapter 1.

Since no one really writes Homocidal Liu stories, i'll start making them.

This won't be the only Liu Anderson fanfic I make, so if you want other shipping stories with him, just comment :3

Sorry if you guys don't support Jeff and Liu ._.

Anyways, Enjoy!

Chapter One.

"AHHH!"

The screams woke Ben up instantly. He knew what was going on and had to act quickly. Ben ran to Jeff's room, seeing his sleeping body screaming and crying. Ben jumped on the bed and shook Jeff.

"Jeff! Jeff, wake up!"

The killer's screams began to fade as he woke up.

"H-huh..? Ben?"

"Sorry to wake you Jeffrey, you were screaming again.."

Jeff sighed and looked down. More nightmares about killing his brother. For some odd reason, he had been getting them lately.

"Sorry for waking you Ben.." Jeff apologized calmly as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"I wish I never killed him...i'm such an idiot.."

Suddenly, Jeff was embraced by Ben.

"Don't worry Jeffy, I know it sucks that you screwed up, everyone does. This was your fate, sadly theres no changing it." With that, Ben said goodnight and went to his own room. Jeff sighed as he repositioned himself on the comfortable bed. Before the blood thirsty criminal fell back asleep, he whispered something to himself.

"Liu..are you coming back? Please..

I miss you.."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter two coming soon..c: