Chapter 6.

600+ reads? That's unexpected xD Thanks for the nice comments everyone c:

Chapter 6.

The sun was setting. The sky turning dark. Jeff bit his lip, thinking about what he was going to do that night.

Kiss Liu.

Jeff walked out of his room. He could hear people laughing and talking from downstairs. He slowly walked down the stairs and took a look at the commotion. 

Eyeless Jack, Masky, and Hoodie were sitting at the kitchen counter, drinking and sharing stories. Ben was showing Sally his video games, though she really just wanted to play them. Jane was on the phone. Probably with Nina. And then, there he was.

Liu was all alone, a glass of wine in his hand. Jeff fixed himself up and walked over.

"H-hey brother.." He said shyly.

Liu looked at him and slowly blushed. 'He's so cute..wait, WHAT AM I THINKING? He's my BROTHER. My adorable, smart, sweet, loving, sexy brother. WHY DID I JUST THINK THAT? Oh god, why do I feel like this when I look at him? Jesus, whats wrong with me?..' Liu thought.

"Hey Jeff." He slowly smiled.

"Can we talk..in private?" Without letting him answer, he brought Liu upstairs to his room. 

"Jeff, what do you wa-"

Liu was cut off by Jeff's lips pressing against his. Liu's eyes widened and he turned red. So was Jeff. Before Liu got a chance to kiss back, Jeff pulled away.

"Brother..I like you." he smiled. Liu gulped. "Like..as a brother?" Jeff giggled.

"Nope! More than that!"

"Jeff, you can't date your brother.."

Jeff began to frown and tear up.

"Let me finish before you cry." Liu wiped his tears. "But you and I can have brotherly love." Jeff tilted his head. "Brotherly love? Whats that?"

Liu leaned closer with a smirk. "When two brothers do the things boyfriends and girlfriends do, without dating each other." And with that, Liu kissed Jeff passionately.