Chapter 3.

I'm not making anymore short chapters, and if I do, i'll warn you guys. c:

This one's a little short, but way longer than the others. I'm sorry ;w;

Enjoy!

Chapter 3.

"W-wait!" Jeff yelled as he ran after the stranger. "Liu!"

The stranger stopped in his tracks. "How do you know me?"

"Your my-"

"Save it. Probably heard me on the news or some shit like that. Just leave me alone and I won't hurt you."

Just like that, Liu ran off. There was no use for Jeff to run after him, Liu had always been the faster runner. Maybe..Liu just hates Jeff. Jeff hung his head low and walked back home. Not in the mood for killing anymore.

What was even worse, was Liu knew it was Jeff. He was to afraid. Sure, there were to many signs of his sorrow to count. Liu did love him, that's for sure. Why couldn't he just jump into his arms and give him a big hug? Liu knew he was going to say 'Your my brother' but he cut him off. He does to much he regrets.

Guess he'll have to wait until the next time Jeff came out...unless he followed Jeff.

And that's what Liu did, he followed his older brother as he sobbed his way through the woods. Liu felt so guilty. He wanted to just give Jeff the biggest hug ever and tell him everything's ok, that he's back and there for him. But at the moment, it's best not to. Why not? Liu has his reasons, and those reasons are personal.

Anyways, Jeff finally approached the house. Liu not far behind him. Liu was surprised at the house. It looked like a big wooden cabin, though the inside was way bigger and less cabin like. It was truthfully an illusion. Liu smiled at the cabin. He remembered the memories of him and his older brother when they went to their grandparent's vacation cabin. Those memories were the reasons Jeff felt to comfortable in the house. Al thought the inside was like a different world, the house made them both feel warm inside.

Jeff entered the house, Liu looked into the window.

In the living room was a short boy dressed as Link. He was playing video games with a tall man who had a blue mask. In the kitchen was a man with a white mask and another with red eyes and mouth. On the living room floor was a little girl playing with her teddy bear. What a nice...family?

"Jeff, are you ok?" Sally asked, loud enough for all to hear. Ben paused his game and walked to Jeff.

"Did...something happen?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"But Jeff, we can he-"

"I said I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!" Jeff yelled and ran upstairs to his room. The sudden yell made Ben jump back. When Jeff was upset like this, it was best to back off.

Liu knew, of course, its because he pretended he didn't know his brother. Liu thought for a bit, then chuckled. "Time to meet his little 'family'." And just like that, Liu knocked on the door. Quickly, the door was answered. And standing there was the short boy dressed as Link.

"Who are you?.." Ben asked, tilting his head slightly. Liu smiled widely. "Are you Ben? Jeff's ex lover?"

Ben began to blush rapidly. "U-uhh how d-did you know that? How d-do you know me? And Jeff?" He stuttered, trying to hide his red cheeks. Ben's actions just made Liu chuckle.

"I'm Jeff's younger brother, Liu!" He answered with a giggle.