Chapter 9.

HURHURHUR HALLO.

Contact my IG to annoy me to update again

IG: @ aloistrancyhatesyou

Chapter 9

Liu made his way to the bottom of the stairs, his eyes widening at the sight before him. For a moment, all three killers stayed silent. The only noise to be heard was the sounds of mice scurrying in the walls.

"Jack... Jeff..." Liu's facial expression slowly turned into an expression of anger. "Jack, you bitch! Keep away from my brother!" The brown haired boy ran to Jeff.

"Jeff... are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Liu. You came just in time."

Jack faked a yawn. "Oh brother, how much I love you so! You're my everything, blah blah blah. Enough with the brotherly love. Honestly, its creepy, and that's coming from a killer!"

Liu quickly untied Jeff, letting him push himself off of the block he laid on. Jeff was now standing, the brothers starring at Jack.

Jack smirked, though it wasn't noticable due to his mask. "Come on, Jeff! I was just pulling your leg! I wasn't going to actually do it! You're my pal! Plus, Slender would get pretty pissed if I hurt any of his proxies."

The white as snow colored male just glared as the kidney eater. "Mhm, suuuuuure." Jeff responded before chuckling. "Its whatever. Even if it was a joke, Liu came at the right time."

Liu smiled softly at Jeff. "If you ever plan on hurting Jeff, you'd have to go through me."

-

12 a.m.

All the killers were sound asleep... except Jeff and Liu. The two were sitting on Liu's bed talking. Push came to shove, and well, Liu decided he'd kiss his brother again. Cupping Jeff's cheek, Liu leanded closer.

"Jeff.. you're so perfect."

"Perfect..? Heh.. don't bullshit me.. I mean, just look at my face. I'm far from perfect."

"You're perfect in my eyes. You're my Jeff."

My Jeff.

Liu's words made Jeff's heart burst. He could feel it beat faster...

Liu got closer, their lips now dangerously close.

"Jeff, you may be my brother, but you're also the man i've found myself head over heels for. Forget about what the others think. I don't care about their opinions.. I love you... I want you... I need you..."

With those words, Liu pressed his lips against Jeff's.