Part one: How you meet the gang

(Whatevers pov)

(Y/n) a boy/girl who hangs out with a group of hot guys. (dally and johnny are ... Dun Dun DUUUUNNN alive! :0 )

(Two months ago)

He/she has (y/h/l) (y/h/c) hair and does/nt wear glasses. (Y/n) moved to Tulsa two months ago, quickly (Y/n) got a job at the DX to help his/her mother out. Yes, (y/n) is a greaser and the only child. His/her mother recently got divorced and immediately moved from (o/t/n) (old town's name).

The DX was the place well of course (he/she) met Sodapop Curtis and Steve Randle. Sodapop the 16 year old, movie star handsome taught (y/n) how to use the register sense he/she didn't really quite know much about cars expect by driving them. Steve in the other hand, the 16 year old male enjoyed his/her company. Steve thought you're pretty cool and such a flirt but they didn't mind much, after all they did flirt back.

(Did I mention all the guy's are somewhat of a homo ;)))))

Honestly, (y/n) tried his/her best to 'be cool' and fun, starting a new life in Tulsa was turning out to be okay than their past life, it's a fresh start and yet it's beginning to feel good, (y/n) was basically a shadow or a lost puppy following and would be there for his/her friends but here was different.

(Sometimes I'll be switching povs)

One day while working at the DX, you noticed three guys greeted Soda and Steve, one had a brown leather jacket, blue jeans, blonde hair, and was quite handsome. Second, the boy had a jean jacket, blue jeans, black hair and big black puppy eyes. He was really cute though. Third, Had an zipped purple sweater with a green shirt underneath also wearing blue jeans and again he was also cute.

Admiring the childish games they do, laughing, jumping and playing because that's all that was surrounding you besides the DX. You suddenly begin to feel you're being watched. You try to find the figure but until you realized one of the guy's who arrived wasn't there. You turn to the entrance and saw him. The one in the brown leather jacket. "Hey there, pretty boy" he greeted walking towards you "the nAmes Dallas Winston." Oh? "Well hello there Dally.. mind if I call you that?" You questioned cocking your head while handing your hand out for a hand shake. "Sure, if you tell me yours" he smirks sightly. "(Y/n), (y/n) (y/l/n)," Dallas shook your hand. "Now do you need help with anything, Dally? Find what you need?" I questioned doing my duty.
( Me: *snorts* ... Duty *laughs* )

"I got everything I need right here" once again he smirkes! Okay? "What's a fella like you doing at a dump like this?" He questioned leaning against the counter in front of (him/her. "Oh! well, working to you know i gotta help my moma will bills and such" (y/n) explained.

Finally someone walks in to save (him/her) and that person is *drum roll* that one kid in the Jean jacket yay! (Y/n) turns to face the boy "hi there! If ya need any help I'll be happy to help!" He/her said happily. "T-thanks" he said as he was nervous. Hmm. "Hey, Johnny" Dally turned to the boy. "Yeah, Dally?" He got closer, "johnny, this is.. " dally turned back at him/her , "(y/n)" and again faced Johnny. "Hi, there!" He/she basically yelled which made him jump,
"I'm (y/n) (y/l/n)" (y/n) waved. "I'm johnny Cade" he said quietly. "Hey..." (He/she) walked around the counter to be standing in front of Johnny, "we'll get along great and if I scare ya let me Know I'll stop it alright?" He/she gently put an arm around Johnny's shoulder. He nodded slightly and smiled as (y/n) gave a soft smile back. "Eeh, Johnny's just a bit jumpy that's all" Dally explained. (He/she) noded in understanding him. Aw poor ol' boy, (y/n) wondered what happened to him. Eh.. (y/n) was sure he'll tell him/her later.

Sense johnny and (y/n) weren't facing the door (y/n) heard the entrance door open and (he/she) quickly moved (his/her) arm off of Johnny's shoulder and walked behind the counter. "Hello, there"

--------------------------------------------------

HEYOO!? HAHaa! So guys how's this so far, huh? Good? Bad? Terrible? Hmm. I'll be continuing tomorrow night because tonight this lil ugly needs to sleep and by lil ugly I mean ME hahaa! Btw the drawing that's posted above is basically how I look like! Woo-hoo, anywho, my name is Wren Mercy jk it's not haha I got you there bud anyway just call me Wren. I don't wanna give out my real name.

Question: comment

Should I continue writing more?