Part four

I've decided to take a small break from doing my chemistry homework and work on this so enjoy.

(y/n) laughs as well, then sang,
"you're gonna miss me when I'm gone~" and headed out. (Y/n) felt like walking and so did. He/she had his/her blade with him/her because Steve explained about the Socs being in our territory and so you've always had it with you.

----------------------------------------------------

As (y/n) walked a lonely road, the only road that he'll/she'll ever know to go to work. It seemed peaceful and thankfully no socs around and living a bit close to the DX. (Y/n) started counting his/her footsteps. Then he/her heard a sound of a car coming close, he/she then turned to see the car as it got closer to where he/she was walking. The car got next to him/her, (y/n) ignored them and heard a someone that sounded like a socs would say, "hey fellas check out this greaser!" Then they started laughing ... Which also sounded familiar... (HMMM WHO COULD IT BE)

(y/n) turned his/her head and spotted... *drum roll* Steve and Soda-pop laughing their butts off. Steve was on the drivers seat and stopped the car next to (y/n). He/she went over to the car and spoke, "hey, retards," he/she had a straight face looking at them. They stopped laughing after realizing (he/she) was being serious, "hop in," Steve said and having soda get out of the car, then he simply moves to the back seat for you could sit in the front with Steve. "Thanks, man" you said getting in the car, "hey pretty boy what are you doing walking all your lonesome for?"

Sodapop questioned and Steve started the car and drove again. "Yeah a pretty boy like you shouldn't be doing that or else you won't be so pretty anymore." (Y/n) just sat there thinking of their nickname. "Why do you guys call me pretty boy for? Dallas calls me that too now you guys, geez." (Y/n) sighed, but continued "Besides sodapop is the pretty boy here, no offence Steve." (He/she) looked at him, hearing soda's laugh and (he/she) just chuckles.

"none taken," he frowns looking at you then back at the road, "ah don't worry stevie, you're good looking too like the rest of your buddies, Johnny, Ponyboy and Dally" (y/n) explained patting his arm as the car came to a stop. Steve's face lit up and gave a bright smile. Though his teeth weren't perfect, (he/she loved the view anyways. (He/she) always loved it when (he/she could make someone smile.(Y/n) got put of the car and headed towards the DX, leaving the two boys alone.

At the car Soda tells Steve something , "she/he thinks Ponyboy is good looking too... Can't wait to look at pony's face when he hears this," Soda then laughs as Steve frowns again and thought. "nOw hold on there buddy he/she also mentioned the rest of us besides Two and Darry, not just Ponyboy" Steve finally said and made soda frown "and.." Steve continues. "He/she is way too old for ponyboy," Steve opens the door to get out, soda then thought for a moment, "I know I know but I think Ponyboy likes him/her becau-" soda was cut off by Steve, "Nah nah nah Don't he like some red head or something?" Sodapop was about to get out the car but froze, "shoot, he does. Totally forgot About that broad." Then soda gets out and leans against it. "Now you go on ahead to the DX, Soda, I gotta get something from the trunk." "Alright" Soda pats his buddy's back and walks off.

As soda walked in he sees (y/n) had already opened up shop and was talking to a customer, and from behind him looked like ... The one and only... Dallas Winston. Sodapop eye twitched as he noticed Dally had a ripped paper in Dallys hand. Dally walked towards Soda and winked at him saying, "see you later," then leaves the place. Soda noticing (y/n) was leaning against the counter with his/her head down.

"What's wrong pretty boy?" Soda questioned patting (y/n)'s back but Soda realized he/she was laughing, he/she lifted up their head and laughed as he/she was looking at sodApop. "Soda.." (y/n) continued laughing. (Y/n) held up a finger, signaling soda to wait a min. So (y/n) could tell him. After listening to (y/n)'s laugh, Steve finally came in the DX noticing (y/n) was laughing his/her butt off. "What's up with pretty?" He asked Sodapop.
"He/she hasn't told me yet." Soda said.

(Y/n) took a deep breath and looked at the two guys in front of him/her. "Okay, I'm ready" (y/n) just realized that sounded wrong and started laughing again ;))). "That's okay baby" someone said. Quickly Soda and Steve turned around to see.... Nxjdbdhdhhehd aka Two-shit I mean Two-butt..... Two-bit.

----------------------------------------------

Just to mention Twobit, Sodapop, Dally, and Steve here have girlfriends, but you don't know that yet until next time or parts. And btw I meant to Update yesterday but idk what happened I had the part but I didn't finish it. So yeA.. bye.