Part two

Edit: geez I misspelled a lot of words here didn't I? Well ill fix em.

Heeeeya fellas! I'm here to continue because yay idk...anywho~ I'll stop once it's midnight

--------------------------------------------

Sense johnny and (y/n) weren't facing the door (y/n) heard the entrance door open and (he/she) quickly moved (his/her) arm off of Johnny's shoulder and walked behind the counter. "Hello there"

The boy in the purple sweater began walking towards the three of you fellas. "Hello and welcome to the DX! If ya need any help, please, talk to me." (Y/n) smiled while cocking his/her head and the boy nodded in response. Dally and Johnny faced the boy, "Hey, Dally, mind buying some smokes? I'm sure to pay you back soon." He ask nicely, Dally sighed and reached for his pocket. "Yea yea, Pony" Pony? Hmm, that's odd.

"Alright which ones would you like, Pony?" He/she questioned. "Um (which ever), ... " (y/n) noticed 'Pony' looking at his/her name tag. "Oh!?" (Y/n) quickly turned around to get (which ever) smokes and grabbed them. "That'll be 40 cents and by the way it's (y/n), (y/n) (y/l/n)," he/she smiled and set the smokes on the counter. Dally on the other hand gave (y/n) the money and turned back to talk to Johnny, in which (he/she) wasn't really paying attention much to because of (his/her) customer.

"Thanks.." 'Pony' grabbed the smokes and put them in his pocket of his jeans. "My name is Ponyboy Curtis," he said putting out his hand to for me to shake. "Oh! so you must be Sodapop's brother? I would've known." "Yea ... I also have an older brother too. Darrel Curtis but the gang calls him Darry for short. He's 20 years of age." Wow three Curtis brothers, (y/n) thought. Darry must be cute too right? (He/she) means by the looks of Ponyboy and Sodapop, it's seem like he will. Damn, their parents must have great genetics (it's genetics right XD I'm not smart if you haven't figured it out yet) "wow" (y/n) said surprised. "Hey Ponyboy, stop your flirting. We gotta get going, the movies gonna start soon" Dally come in the conversation. "By telling him/her about darry is flirting then okay," pony told dally.

Dally started walking towards the door but turned around and said "see ya later, pretty boy" and walked out. (Y/n) looked down and blush lightly, see ya, dally." "hey I'll see ya again tomorrow, (y/n) ,there's something I gotta show you, and nice meeting you by the way." He smiles and begins to walk, "come on, Johnny." Johnny stays quiet and says "yea it was nice meeting you (y/n)," he turns around aND starts walking towards Pony, "hey, Johnny" (he/she) said, "will I see you again?" (Y/n) questioned, johnny turns around and says "yea, I'll come by with Ponyboy" he smiles and walks off. (Y/n) sighs and leans on the counter then the door opens and sodapop comes in saying "So.. I see you've met my brother," he smiles. "Oh yes and the other two as well, Dallas and Johnny," (he/she) smiles. (Y/n) and Soda talked for a a while and yes Steve come in a few of your conversations until it was closing time. They all said their goodbyes. That night (Y/n) only had two things on his/her mind on the way home, Food and Sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Well this was crappy, am I right? Anyways, I'll probably continue tomorrow or something. Goodnight my fello readers.