Haroldildo

"Hi Harry. I'm Jenna." I wave at him as he smiles at me. "Well I guess I already know me." He joked. I giggle. "Are you from England?" He asks. "Yeah. I live about 3 hours from here." I say. I can see in the corner of my eye Chloe and Birdy flirting with some guys in the line. God those girls cannot be controlled. "You arw such a sket Vikram!" Simon yells out of nowhere. I see Chloe look directly over at me so I shrug my shoulders. I look and see Vik blushing and Simon staring at a girl on the oher side of the room. I laugh and continue talking to Harry, then I see somwthing interesting. I decide to tell Harry. "Yo, Vik keeps staring at my girl Chloe. I ship that like FedEx." I laugh the last part. He laughs with me. "Go get her over here." He says. I nod and grab Chloe to drag her over. Birdy was waaaay to busy talking to Tobi so she won't mind. "Hi Harry!" She says nevously. Harry smiles at her when Vik walks over. She looses colour to her fave and I have to fight back a laugh.

*Chloe POV*
"Hi, I'm Vi- shit! You already know that! Hi! What's your name?" Vik says to me. I giggle. "Chloe. What was your name again?" I joke. "Very funny." He says. I laugh a little. I can tell JJ likes the favt me and Vik are talking. "OHHHHHH VIKKY GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" He yells. Everyone in the booth looks at us and I blush. Vik hands me a small piece of paper. "Call me sometime." He says before walking over to Birdy and Tobi.

*Birgitta POV*
"Hey guys! How are you?" Vik asks as he gets here. "Good. You?" I say. "Terrific! Hey, is that Chloe girl your friend?" He asks. I nid and look at Tobi. He has the cutest, most childish smile on his face. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh shit. Vikky likes her!" I giggle. He shushes me. "Don't tell anyone! I mean, it is kinda obvious isn't it? Don't answer that." He says. Tobi laughs. Oh my god. He has the cutest laugh ever! I think to myself. "Thanks. I like your laugh too." Tobi says. I look ofer to him amd realize I said that out long. "Shit. That wasn't meant to be said out loud!" I say blushing. "It's fine. It was kinda cute." He winks at me. "Awwwwwwwe......." Simon chimes. I blush even more and look at the ground. "Don't look down! I need you to look at me all the time! You're too beautiful to take my eyes off of." He says. "Tobi stop it. You're making me blush!" I giggle. He smiles at me and for a split second I was in a different world. He hands me a piece of paper with his number on it. "Call me sometime, beautiful." He says before going to join Simon at the signing booth. We were all left standing there, stuck in the moment. "Girls? Did you get their numbers too?" I ask, looking over at them slowly. They both nod slowly, still staring at them. And there pretty little booties! Tobi got on small ass booty but some big ass legs.

Ok everyone! That was the third chapter of this book! I love writing it soooo much and I love you guys soooooooo much! Thank you very very much and bye!