JENNA?!

(This is Jen from now on k? Jenna is Jen, Birdy is Birgitta and Bobo is me😊)

"BOBO!!!!!! BIRDY!!!!!!!!!" A familiar British accent calls through the train station our way. We both spin on our heels and run towards the best Brit in the world. Jenna. We collide into a hug and scream. We get millions of death stares and galres from ongoing tourists.

"We better get you to a hotel room! You packed your entire bedroom!" Birdy say to Jen. We all giggle and link arms to walk to the taxi rink.

"Hey Jen? I have a question for you." I say. "Yeah?" She ask, signaling for me to continue.

"The day I needed help getting to Upload, when you and Birdy were sticking up for me, why? Why did you do it?"

"Because..................

A/n: BOOM! CLIFFHANGER!

Jen's Twitter: @minijizzle_jenn
Jen's Insta: @smoljiddly

Birdy's Twitter: @Birgitta_Nott
Birdy's Insta: @minijizzle_

My Twitter: @chlo10012005
My Insta: @helmet_girl_origins

Follow us on social media for idea's on your friendship goals! I mean we already are friendship goals just by reading this but like, see us be actual friendship goals irl.

As always, thank you very much for reading my books! And I love every single one of you! (I love you aaaalllooootttttttttt girls). BYE EVERYONE!