WroetoJen

*Harry POV*
"Harry! Tobi! Vik! Come quick!" One of the girls yell from the door. I random stranger was standing at our door. I look at them and see Vik and Tobi's faces lose color. I look back at the guy and see that the girls were standing behind him. Jen looked scared but Chloe and Birdy looked angry. I look closer but I don't recognize who the guy is. "Harry! Get him out of here!" Jen yells. "Got your man to protect you huh?" The man says putting Jen in a headlock. I completely snap. I charge at the man and hit him. He lets go and Jen runs upstairs. Chloe and Birdy stay down here and yell nasty words at the man. Once he leaves, because Birdy whooped his ass, I run upstairs to see Jen curled in a ball on Freya's lap crying. "Who was that?" I whisper to the girls. "Her ex-boyfriend. He abused her." Chloe says. Birdy looks at her feet before Tobi comes over. "Baby girl, are you ok?" He asks. She nods. "Check on Jen for me." She says. Tobi nods and walks over to Jen. Vik walks over. "Bobo, are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asks. She shakes her head before bursting into tears. Vik hugs her and whisper things like "it'll be ok" and "it's alright" in her ear. Birdy walks over to Jen and starts to comfort her.

*Ethan POV*
I get an unknown call from Harry.
"What's up man?" I ask.
"I need you to come to the Sidemen house."
"Why? Whay happened? Who's crying? Is it Emily?"
"No. It's Chloe and Jen."
"Ok. I'll be there soon bro."
"Thanks man."
"Anything for you guys."
And I then hung up. "MUM! ILL BE BACK SOON!" I call. Mum nods and continues washing up. I run to my car and drive as fast as I can to the house. When I pull up everything was silent except for Josh's bedroom window open. I could hear quiet sobs and crys from in the room so I ran. I ran throught the door, up the stairs, straight into Josh's room. Harry immediately hugged me. Simon came in too. "Guys. He's back." He says. "Who?" I ask. "Jens ex boyfriend." Birdy spits. Chloe looks at me with devilish eyes. I look back at her and notice they weren't for me. They were for the man JJ was holding against a wall and yelling at. Tobi tried to calm JJ down and tell him to reason with the man but wouldn't work. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" JJ finally yelled before pushing the man onto the ground. "JJ! STOP!" Simon yelled. JJ look at Simon, who had pleading eyes. "Leave." JJ says to the man on the floor. He nods and sprints. JJ looks at Simon and grabs Simons hands. They were shaking like crazy. "I'm so sorry Simon. I didn't mean for you to see that." He says. "It's ok JJ. It wasn't your fault." He says. JJ gives him a man hug before looking at Chloe and Jen, who were calmer now. JJ walks over to Jen and whisoers something in her ear. Jen nids and JJ looks at Chloe and Birdy. They both stand up and leave the house.