T'BIRD'JZL

*Birdy POV*
We follow the guys to the table at the back of the restraunt. My heart is pumping so fast it might burst out of my chest and I can't srop looking at my feet. I am actually gonna sit next to Tobi and eat next to Tobi and breathe next to Tobi....

*Chloe POV*
"Yo. What's up with your friend?" Josh whispers to me. "Probabky nervous about seeing Tobi......." I trail off. We finally get to a table and Jen and I purposely make Tobi and Jen sit next to each other. She sends us death glares but we can tell she likes it.

*Tobi POV*
I could smell her. It sounds creepy but she smells so beautiful. Like lavender, coconut and lime. She has an amazing outfit on and she looks so beautiful. "H-hi Tobi." She stutters. A piece of hair falls out of place. "No need to stutter." I say softly. JJ clears his throat and snaps us a deathly look. Chloe and Jen shoot a glare at him and he hides his face in the menu. Chloe whispers something to JJ infront of Vik. They both look extremely traumatized. Chloe has a beaming smile on her face. It was cute. But not as beautiful as Birgitta's.

*JJ POV*
"If you interrupt them again I will stab really hard. Really fast. Just don't do it again. K?" She pulls away with a smile. How can such a nice girl say something so evil.

*Vik POV*
Shiiiiiiiit. She just said that. Dayum mami.

*Birdy POV*
"Er. What did I miss?" A voice says from behind me. I turn and see Freya. Josh stands up and gives her a quick kiss before she sits next to me. "I see the guys got girlfriends." She says. Chloe smiles. "Oh, no. Just some friends." I could see her aching when she said that.

*Chloe POV*
Well, that hurt.

*Tobi POV*
"Hey, Tobbi, TOBI!" Freya yells. I snap my head in her direction. "You were zoned out. Is everything OK?" She asks. I nod. She pull me away from the table by my sidemen snapback. (Sidemenclothing.com) "Ask her out already!" She whisper shouts at me. I look over and see her talking to Chloe and Vik. I smile. "Maybe you're right. I will. Infront of everyone." I say. She hugs me. "Yes! Yes! I have more girls to hang with now!" She cheers before she lets go. "Hey! Birdy!" A guy calls. He walks over to her and she looks at him. He tries to hug her but she clearly isn't in for it. "Go away Andrew." She huffs. JJ and Josh immediately stand up. "Yo! Stay away from my girl nigga!" JJ says. I walk over. "What's happening?" I ask. "Tobi, this is Andrew. My abusive ex-boyfriend." She says. "I'm sorry baby! I really am!" He calls. Those words annoy me. "Sorry isn't fucking good enough Andrew!" She spits at him. JJ holds her back. Chloe stands up. "You stay well the fuck away from us or there will be consequences." She spits. "What are you gonna do?" He says really sassily. "I'll simply just kill you. She doesn't want you here Andrew. Leave her alone!" She spits with her hand on his throat. He snaps his head out of her grip and walks away. "Chloe!" Andrew calls. "What?!" She yells. He turns around and slaps her. Vik immediately jumps up and hits him. Chloe pulls Vik back. "Sleazy cunt!" She yells before knocking him on the ground. "CHLOE! DO YOU WANNA GO BACK?!" Jen yells. Chloe stops. "Nah. He isn't worth it." She says. Birdy runs over to me and cries as I hug her. "How about tomorrow I take you shopping and stuff." I ask softly. She nods softly.

A/n: Sooooo. Yeah. I had fun writing this. I didn't wanna go back tho. Tobi is gonna fuck Birdy in upcoming chapters. Byeeeeeee