Vikloe

*Jen POV*
"VIIIIIIK! STOP IT!" I heard Chloe giggle. I sigh and roll over onto Harry, who was still sleeping. Has has such a cute snore.

*Chloe POV*
I squealed as Vik pinned my arms above my head and tickled me. "Plez Vik! Plez!" I say between laughs. Eventually I gave but he stopped. He went to his cupboard and grabbed a bag. He hid it behind his back. "You'll love this!" He laughs. He grabs the camera from his tripod and turns it on. "Open the bag!" He giggles. I ipen it to reveal a shirt. I unfold the shirt and see a that it's pack merch. "YAS VIKKY! I LOVE IT!" I squeal. "I'm glad you do." A voice says from the doorway. I turn and see Lachlan, Mitch and Preston. "Holy fuck." I say with my eyes wide open. "Come here!" Mitch says before hugging me, joined by the rest if the guys. "JEN YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I hear Birdy yell. Soon after Jen sprints into the room. "I'm not under your bed Vik. Shush." She says before ducking her head under the bed fully. I kick part of her dress under just in time. Birdy bursts through the door with egg in her head and Tobi behind her with egg on his head too. "WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GO?!" She screams again. "Baby, calm down." Tobi says. She breathes in. "I CANT! WHERE IS SHE?!" She screams again. I roll my eyes. "Not in here." I say. She storms out if the room.

*Vik POV*
"Guys!" I whisper shout. They look at me and I signal for them to come over. They stand up from the couch and walk over to me in the corner. Chloe looks at me but then back at Freya and keeps talking. "I need your help." I say. They all nod. "I'm taking Chloe to the fair tomorrow for our second date." I say. They all nod except Preston. "SECOND?!" He whisper shouts. I nod. "Where was the first?" Lachlan asks. "Prison cell 35." I say. "PRISON." Jerome says. I nod and look down. I hear a clap and look up. All of them were high-fiving. "Why are you so happy?" I ask. "Vik found a badass bitch!" Preston says. I chuckle. "But, what was she in for?" Rob asks. "Threats and violence." I say looking at my feet again. "Shit. Seems legit. She actually looks so innocent." Mitch says. I nod again. "Well, looks can be deceiving." Jerome adds. I smile. "She's a nice girl though guys. I really like her."