1st Day, New School

"This is gonna be a new life and I'll make the best out of it."

ERRYKA

So, new school. 4th grade, bby! New house, new school. Well, I was thinking the same way other new students do. I was like an alien. I'm a fish out of the water. I miss my old school. I miss being Miss Popular. I just don't know if I can still be Miss Popular but stop thinking about that. I need to fix myself for the day. Start of new life. Aaaah.

So, the bus is here! Bye mom! Bye dad! Mom and dad are both working. I'm so glad they stayed and waited for 6:30 am until the bus arrives. They usually leave at 6 am so that the traffic is still manageable. But since it's first day of school, I insist. They should stay and yes they did. I went inside the bus. Well, it's not a bus anyway. It's a van. But it doesn't sound good, school van? Better use the other one. Okay, I stepped inside and the moment my feet touched the van's ground, my nerves suddey shaked. Aaaah. I should stop this. This isn't good. They were chit-chatting. I wanted to interrupt all of them and introduce myself confidently but no, I can't. So I stayed silent.

We're in school already. Ah nerves stop shaking. I hope they like me. I hope they do. 3rd floor. 4 - Humility. Students list, 36. 18 girls, 18 boys. Fine. Fine. Fine.

The teacher went in the room. She greeted us a good morning and we replied. She asked us to sit down and introduce ourselves. We were arranged by class number. I was G8. I was sitting beside two boys. John and Alex. Well, yes, Alex. It was him. Well.

FF >>