Start Of Us

"I never knew I'll love you this much."

ERRYKA

Hay. New trime, 3rd trime, last trime. New seating arrangement? What? Omygoodness. No please. Just no. I'm gonna miss Ayne. Oh. Okay. I gotta deal with it. Fine, so who's my seatmate? Alex? Okay fine. But, I don't know how crazy this idea is. I mean, we're not close. Okay okay fine. Deal with him.

I'm so quiet. I mean. Really quiet. Such a new thing to me. Me? Being quiet? Nahh, you gotta stop kidding me. But yes, I'm so quiet. In his left is her crush. Miss Popular. Hay. I'm so out of place. I should get away with this.

Seatworks all done. Time to exchange.books. His crush gave his book to me then his book in her and he's checking my book. Wayayay. I wasn't careful and I made a mistake. An easy mistake. He teased me and he apologized for that then he teached me. Kay. I'm so much better at him at Math at that time. So he also asks me questions and yes, mission accomplished. We're close now. Well.

The next day, he brought books. I admit it. I'm not reading. Really not. I hate it. Then he asked me to read those to improve my vocabulary and I was like hello... No. But he's so insistent and he told me it would help me a lot and then okay. I did enjoy. Thanks to him I'm now reading. But it helped me though. But it really made us the best of friends.

Everyday, we eat together, well yes sometimes we do but I stil have another set of friends and I need to hang with them sometimes so I eat with them. We study together, we do. We read together. Well, I'm just doing a favor to him and we really enjoy a lot.

FF <<