I'm Being Replaced

"Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember the people we used to be. It's even harder to picture that you're not here next to me."

FAR

I'm being replaced. As usual. She has this new best friends and a new girl best friend. It's not her fault. My fault. She's way better than me. She's prettier, cooler, smarter and so much nicer than me. I blame myself so much. Okay, we're not fine. He acts like I'm just a stranger.

FF >>

Recess time, we're from the canteen and we're about to go up to our room. I'm with Ellie. I thought Ayne was already there and she's going to surprise us. So Ellie and I hurried to our room. I opened the door, I saw someone beside the door. I knew Ayne was there so I shouted "WAAAAAAAAAAH!" loudly and I stomped my feet. She raised her hand to give me a shock. I felt so happy because I gave her a schock. But what's shocking and embarassing was, it's not Ayne. It's Alex. Ellie and I laughed so hard. I didn't know it was him so I said sorry. He thought I am Carlo. Omg. Epic. Ellie and I can't stop laughing. I hate myself. Ugh

ELLIE

I think I'm falling inlove with Kean. He's kind and respectful to girls. So much. He respects me as a girl and he won't do a thing to hurt me. And there's also a big revelation about us. Thanks Far! Love you lots! Heres the story.

ERRYKA

We were practicing for our song in Reading for our English month. Andre's in our group. Awkwaaaaard! Anyway, Kean is also in our group. Ellie hates it. Because Kean told us he will suit someone. Her name has E, L and S. And her surname ends in S. We know someone that fits everything he told us. Ellie got depressed. She's broken. Then during our practice, he approached me.

"Erryka, gusto mong malaman kung sino talaga crush ko? Yung totoong crush ko?" He asked me.

"Syempre naman. Hello. Sino kasi?"

"Wag mo ipagkakalat ah?"

"Sure!"

"Yung bestfriend mo."

Asdfghjkl. At that moment, I was so shocked like what the heck? You shouldn't be kidding tho. But, omgggg. I almost cried for joy. Ellie. I got some good news for ya.

Ellie knew it. Hah she's dying. She couldn't believe it. It's like wow! Are you just trippin' on me? Boys are like that, right Far?

ELLIE

Checking on me? I'm fine. Yes, seizing the moments when he still likes me. Would he like me forever? Oh I'm sorry. There's no forever. And there will never be. Anyway, first time! First time to feel like this. Feel to be loved and love him in the same time. Mutual Understaning. It's so awesome. Like I've never felt this way before. I mean never.

FF >>

Oh hey guess what, he told Erryka that he no longer has these feelings for me. Like hey idiot! What the hell did you just say? Holy Macaroni. Sorry for those words. I don't know. Why?

Erryka asked him and he won't tell her. But thanks that Erryka is not giving up on him. So he told her that it's some sort of my attitude. I'm being mean. Oh. What? I'm being mean? Fine. I can change for you. I will change for you. Please, I'm sorry.

ELIZA

What the heck. Two gals broken. Ha-ha. What's up with you guys? You're breaking us. Hay.

We asked Kean if he's mad or something at Ellie. He said no. He's just trippin' or something. He's not mad. Okay. If not, can't his feelings get back? For Ellie? Please please.

We asked him if he has feelings for Ellie. Still? He won't tell us. He said it's a secret. Wth. Why would he keep it a secret if it's a no? I'm staring to sense something.

On our way down, we used the back stairs. He pinched Erryka. Erryka got mad like hey dude! Can you do that politely. Then he told Erryka a 'yes'. Omggg. Yes for Ellie! Horraaaaay!

She's not broken anymore. Hi Erryka!

FF >>