Suju Snsd

Super Junior and Girls generation made a song Twist like Mr Simple and I got a boy and different choreography and After song twist dance battle three girls generation members and Three Super Junior members and The first member from girls generation is Marianna and The Second from girls generation is Taeyeon and Third member girls generation is Jessica and The first Member of super Junior is Donghae and The Second member of Super Junior is Eunhyuk and The third member of super junior and it is siwon and the first round goes to Marianna she dances to girls generation Hoot and Donghae he dances to SHINee Hello and Taeyeon she dances to snsd gee and Eunhyuk he dances to SHINee Lucifer and Jessica she dances to Snsd Oh and Siwon he dances to SHINee Amigo and The First round is finished and the second round beings the girls dance to tell me your wish genie and Girls moves are amazing and The boys dances to Hello the boys moves are fresh and The third round is done and the fourth round is about to being the girls dressed cute and the boys dressed like girls and The Girls win and the boys are the same they won too and Donghae and Marianna lip to lip contact and Eunhyuk and Taeyeon make eye to eye contact and Siwon and Jessica make mouth to mouth contact and They start making contact and Behind back donghae's number and Behind back  Marianna's number and They exchanged numbers and They did the same thing and They lived happily ever after and donghae calls up Marianna and Marianna Says Annyeonghaseyo Donghae and Donghae Says to Marianna on the phone Saranghae and Marianna Says Saranghae u too Donghae and Marianna hangs up the phone and So did Donghae and They both lived happily ever after.....