Suju Snsd Exo-k SHINee

One day Liliana Came back to work and Kai of Exo-k Saw her and he says Hi Liliana and Liliana Says Annyeong Kai and Liliana Goes back to Snsd Girls generation and She texts Kai from Exo-k She texted him hi and Kai Texted Her Do you Liliana Want to go out on a date with me and She says Sure and After they both finished rehearsals and Liliana had professional Hairstylist and Professional Makeup artists to do her hair and Makeup and Kai Is waiting for her patiently and Liliana Fashion Stylist Suggested this pink or purple dress she decided to wear the purple Dress and Her fashion stylist says Perfect fit and And Liliana's date is waiting for her and Kai says Whoa Liliana you look amazing and Liliana Says Thanks Kai you look handsome and Liliana is Feeling Cold and Kai Gives her his jacket and He is Being a gentleman to his date and He opens the door for her and Let's her go first and her and Kai Watch a movie and She Cuddles against Kai and at the best of the movie is the romantic part and Her and Kai Kissed for the first time and Kai walked Liliana home and Gave her a goodnight kiss under the stars and She says see you tomorrow Kai and Kai says you too see u tomorrow and She the most amazing time of her life and She had her first kiss and she will remember it as long she could think and the next day she came to work and Kai kissed her again and She says Kai you're so sweet and He says Thanks good morning by the way and She says good morning to you too Kai and Kai texted her will you Liliana be my girlfriend and She Texted Him Yes Kai i will be your girlfriend and She finished rehearsals and Her and Kai went to her House and She went up stairs to her room and Locked the door of her room and She closed the blinds of her room and she turned on the lights and Kai Took off his Shirt and Liliana took off her dress and They had sex and Kai and Liliana kept kissing and Kai Proposed marriage to Liliana and Liliana Says yes Kai I will marry you and She hugged and Kissed Him and He kissed her and They slept together and Kai and Liliana is getting ready for today's ready carpet premiere of The fan fiction of her and snsd suju exo shinee and She went with Kai of Exo-k and Liliana of Snsd and The people on the red carpet were asking Liliana are you and Kai of Exo-k are married and Liliana answers were engaged and But were planning of getting married were my Fiancée is born and Kai of Exo-k Says Yeah she is my finance and The paparazzi were taking the photographs of the finance and Fiancee and The premiere was fantastic and Kai and Liliana packed their stuff for Seoul south Korea and They both have phones and passports and Liliana Says Bye mom bye dad and Her parents says bye Liliana have a great time at your wedding pls send pictures and Liliana Says Okay I'm getting hitched and They were riding a limo to the airport and The limo driver opens the door and They grab their stuff for their first class flight to Seoul South Korea The person at the desk says The departure time for Seoul south Korea is Boarding and They both have first class seats and Buckle their seatbelts and Liliana Sleeps next to Kai and Kai cuddles together with his fiancée and she cuddled against her finance and The pilot Says Annyeonghaseyo Passengers we have arrived in the beautiful Icheon airport and They took a train ride to Seoul Korea and Liliana and Kai both got jetlag when they got their and Kai and Liliana Decided to have their wedding tomorrow and Liliana Says Okay and Kai Says Hey Babe and She Says yes Dear and Do you want anything from this wedding dress shop and She Says yes this dress and Kai Says Okay and Kai is the one paying for the dress and Liliana Says You are such a sweet Fiance and Kai Says You're welcome honey and Liliana pays for a tuxedo for Kai and It's tomorrow and Liliana and Kai woke up and GETTING Ready for the wedding and they both walk down the hall and The priest says Do you Kai take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife and Kai Says I do and the Priest Says Do you Liliana take is Man To be your lawfully wedded Husband and Liliana Says I do and The priest counts and Says you may now kiss the bride and Kai physically kisses His Bride and She is okay with it and They lived in a nice mansion in Korea and Lee hongki and Fuji Mina Says Congrats Kai Liliana and Kai and Liliana Says Thanks Hongki and Mina and Hongki and Mina Says you're welcome do want us to help you guys unpack your stuff and Liliana and Kai Says Sure and everyone is done helping Liliana and Kai unpack and Liliana and Kai says Thanks Hongki and Mina and Hongki and Mina Says your welcome see you guys tomorrow and Liliana and Kai says you too see you tomorrow and Liliana unpacks her Clothes and Puts it in the closet and Kai also and They both finished unpacking their clothes and Liliana Changes into something sexy and When she came out and Kai wasn't wearing a shirt and No one was looking they were having sex and Kai and Liliana are seating up and kissing continuously and Kai is lying down and Liliana is on top of him and Kai was holding Liliana's Intimate wear and Liliana and Kai seatup and Kiss and Kai is carrying and Kissing Liliana and Liliana Says Stop first Kai and Kai Says okay and Kai sits down on the bed and Liliana Sits on his lap and Kisses him and They slept together and Oppa and Noona and She Says morning oppa and Kai Says Morning Noona and Oppa,Noona get ready for work smtown Korea and Girls Generation and Exo-k and Jessica Says hey Liliana are you married to Kai and Liliana Says Yes the girls were surprised and Chanyeol Says Hey Kai are you married to girls generation Liliana and Kai Says yes and The members of Exo-k were surprised and snsd and Exo do a song twist and I got a boy and wolf and they had different choreography and They finished rehearsing their dances and they start shooting the video twist of I got a boy and wolf and they finished the video and Liliana and the girls had their photoshoot with the Exo-k and they all finished their photoshoot and Kai and Liliana Go home to their mansion and No one was and Liliana changes into something pretty Sexy and Kai took off his shirt and When Liliana came out and Kai Says whoa Liliana you look stunning and Liliana Says Thanks you look hot and Kai carries Liliana and Kisses Liliana and they had sex for the second time and They both sat down on the bed and They kissed and Liliana and Kai loved each other so much and the end......