Victorious Korean Japanese Version

Tori Says みなさ to Donghae and Donghae says Konichiwa Tori and Kat Says Annyeonghaseyo To Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk says 안녕하세요 Kat and Jade says Annyeong Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun says 안녕하세요 Jade and Trina says こんにちは to Andre and Andre says Konichiwa and Donghae and Tori went out on a date and Donghae says to tori Saranghae and Tori says  나도 당신을 사랑 해요 and Donghae asks tori to be his 여자 친구 and Tori says Yes Donghae I will be your 여자 친구 and They had their first kiss and Donghae proposed Marriage to tori and Tori says YES Donghae and Donghae is a very lucky man to Marry The wonderful cheekbones and Very talented singer tori Vega and Tori Vega is one lucky lady and Kat and Kyuhyun went out on a date with Kat valentine and Kyuhyun asks Kat to be his 여자 친구 and Kat says Yes and To be his 여자 친구 and The next day Tori and Donghae's wedding day and The priest says Do you donghae take Tori Vega to be your lawfully wedded wife as long you both shall live and Donghae says I do and The priest says Do you Tori Vega take Lee donghae To be your lawfully wedded husband as long you both shall live and Tori says I do and The priest Says You may now kiss the bride on the count of three na do set and Donghae and Tori had their wedded kiss and Tori and Donghae have two beautiful pre-teen and Teenage daughters and They names were Diana and Yoona and They all lived happily ever after the end....