We got married the global edition

Starring Marianna Ortoll Lee Donghae and Fuji Mina and Lee Hongki Characters Nana of Snsd and Donghae of suju Mina Hongki of Ft island

Lee Donghae Waits patiently for Nana of girls generation and Nana is getting her hair done by professional hairstylists and Her makeup done by professional make up artist and Hair and Make up is finished and Her fashion Stylist either Suggested this pink or purple dress and She picked the purple dress she gets dressed and meets her Fiancé and He is waiting for his fiancée and Donghae opens the car door for Nana and Donghae is inside the car and Donghae says were you excited to meet me and Nana Says Yes I was excited to meet you and I was a bit nervous at first I was completely fine with it and Nana and Donghae go to red carpet premiere of the second part of the hunger games catching fire and the people red carpet she says So Nana are you engaged to Lee Donghae of suju and She says Yes and she asks Lee donghae of suju she says so donghae are you engaged to Nana of Snsd and Donghae Says Yes I'm engaged to Nana and The premiere was amazing and Donghae proposed marriage to Nana and Nana Says Yes and Nana and Donghae and Mina and Hongki text them and Nana and Donghae slept together and the next day is Nana and Donghae's wedding day and Nana already bought her wedding dress and They both get ready and they're both Ready for the wedding Lee Hyun woo and Nana walk down the hall and Nana and Donghae and The priest says do you Donghae take Nana to be you're lawfully wedded wife and Donghae says I do and The Priest says Do you Nana Take Lee Donghae to be lawfully wedded husband and Nana Says I do and The priest says You may now kiss the bride and Nana and Donghae moved to a nice mansion in Los angels Beverly hills California and the rent lasts longer and The lease has been taken care of and They had to Beautiful pre-Teen age girls and Their Names are Annie and Izzy and The have already their stuff and Nana and Donghae Says so from now on were you're parents and Annie and Izzy says We love you mom and dad and Nana and Donghae go to work and Annie and Izzy go to an american private school and Their family is famous and They private ships boats and Planes and Limos and Their fame was raising in their private school and They have scholarships for college and Nana and Donghae live happily ever after the end.........