Dangerous Love

Cast Cho Kyuhyun Lee Sungmin Siwon Choi Marianna Ortoll Sooyoung Choi Jessica Jung Lee SunKyu Characters Kyuhyun Sungmin Siwon Nana Sooyoung Jessica Sunny

one day Siwon called up Nana and Nana said I got hurt just tell Kyuhyun I'll be there and Siwon said what are you okay and Nana said Some guys are beating me up and Siwon Said okay I'll tell Kyuhyun you'll be here soon and Nana Said Thanks Siwon you're the best and Kyuhyun said Siwon ah where's Nana and Siwon said Nana will be here soon and Siwon waits in the living room with a engagement ring and Flowers and Nana arrives just in time for her party and She said Siwon oppa Saranghae and siwon said in English I love you too and will you Marry me and Nana said yes I will marry you and Siwon gives her flowers and Nana said flowers siwon ah you're sweet and Nana,Siwon go outside for fresh air and Nana said Siwon are feeling better that you are with me and Siwon said yes and Nana Said How can I make you feel better a song and Siwon said a song is good applaud and Nana sang her Favorite super junior song No other and Siwon said wow Nana you have a really good singing voice and Nana said thanks and Siwon drove Nana home and Siwon kissed her on the lips and Nana and Siwon live in the same house with their roommates and The next is Nana and Siwon's wedding day and Nana and Siwon exchanged wedding rings and They are now young Husband and Wife and She said you may now kiss the bride and Siwon and Nana adopted a Teenagers and Their names are Dana Jennifer and Kyuhyun started dating Dana and Sungmin Started Dating Jennifer and Kyuhyun said To his date Dana I like you and Dana Said I like you too as a hyung or an oppa and Kyuhyun asked to be his girlfriend and Dana Said Yes and Dana had her first kiss with Kyuhyun oppa and She captured the moment on her phone and Kyuhyun took her to the movies and Dana snuggled against Kyuhyun they were watching insidious chapter 2 and Dana got surprised and Kyuhyun said Hey Dana I'm here so nothings going to happen to you and Dana said okay oppa and Kyuhyun and Dana went out ballroom dancing and Dana and Kyuhyun came home early and Sungmin and Jennifer were out on a date and They went to art museum and Sungmin said How can I make you feel better a song and Jennifer said a song a song sounds great she claps and Sungmin sings No other to Jennifer and Jennifer said whoa Sungmin you have a very sweet Singing voice and Sungmin told Jennifer that he liked her as a Noona and Jennifer said that he liked him as a Oppa and Sungmin asked if she wanted him to be her 여자 친구 and Jennifer said yes I will be your yeoja Chingu and Sungmin kissed Jennifer for the first time and Jennifer her first kiss and she captured the moment and Nana adopted another teenager and Her name is Ziva and She called up Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk said yes Nana and Nana said Eunhyuk Hyun I have a Girl your type who wants to talk to you and Ziva said Annyeong Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk said Annyeonghaseyo Ziva do you want to go out on a date with me and Ziva said Yes Eunhyuk ah and Eunhyuk comes to Ziva's house to pick her up and Ziva said see you later omma and Appa and Ziva said Eunhyuk do you like me and Eunhyuk said Yes as a Noona and Ziva said I like you too as a oppa and Eunhyuk asked Ziva if he to be her Boyfriend and Ziva said Yes Eunhyuk and Now they are yeoja Chingu and namja Chingu and Ziva had her first kiss and capture the moment and Ziva and Eunhyuk went to the playground and Eunhyuk pushed her on the swings and she stopped and She ran straight into Eunhyuk's arms and He caught her and Raised her up and She kissed him and captured it and He kissed her and she captured it and Ziva said Omma Appa I'm home with Eunhyuk and Ziva said Hey Jennifer Dana and Dana Jennifer were surprised to see their new sister and The three oppa's said so wait you girls are sisters and The girls said Yes and they said triplets cool and The oppa's decided to stay with their Yeoja Chingu's and for while and Its Dana's birthday today and Kyuhyun's anniversary with Dana and Kyuhyun told Dana to Close her eyes and he covered them and He takes to a special dinner in a Very descent French restaurant and Dana said so this were you took me for my Birthday and our anniversary dinner and Dana said Thanks Kyuhyun oppa Saranghae and Kyuhyun said you're welcome I love you too and She kissed him and Kyuhyun said Dana their's been something to ask you and Dana said yes what Kyuhyun oppa and Kyuhyun said will you marry me and Dana said yes I will marry you and Dana pays using her credit card and she paid for the dinner and Kyuhyun said happy 15th birthday Dana my Fiancée and Dana Said Thanks for greeting Kyuhyun my Fiancé and Dana and Kyuhyun are already at home and Dana tells her omma that she's married to Kyuhyun and Her omma is proud of her you're married to Kyuhyun and She tells her Appa That she's married to Kyuhyun and He proud of her as well That she's married to Kyuhyun and Nana adopted two more teenage girls and Dana Ziva Jennifer were surprised that they have more sisters and Their Names are Abby Carmella and She calls up Kai and Kai said Annyeong Nana and Nana said Hi kai I have a girl that is your type and Her name is Carmella and Carmella said Annyeong Kai and Kai said Annyeonghaseyo Carmella will you like to go out on a date with me and Carmella said yes and Kai came to her house and He said to her hey Noona and She said hey Nyoongah and He asked her to be his yeoja Chingu and Carmella said yes I will be your yeoja Chingu and the next it's Jennifer birthday and anniversary and Sungmin tells Jennifer to close her eyes and she said what is it oppa and Sungmin said open your eyes and Jennifer said yes I will marry you and Sungmin said happy 16th birthday Jennifer my beautiful fiancée and Jennifer said thanks you my charming prince Sungmin and Sungmin said you're welcome my wonderful bright princess and The next day its Dana and Kyuhyun's wedding day and Dana and Kyuhyun exchanged wedding rings and They now official husband and wife and The Next week It's Ziva and Eunhyuk's wedding day and Ziva and Eunhyuk exchanged wedding rings and Now they are officially Husband and Wife and The Next week Its Jennifer and Sungmin's wedding day and Jennifer and Sungmin are Officially husband and wife and she ran into Minho of ShiNee and Minho said are you alright Abby and Abby said yeah I'm fine Hi Minho and Minho asked her out on a date and she said yes and She spent her time with her date and She asked him to be her boyfriend and Minho said yes and They are boyfriend and girlfriend and they all lived happily ever after the end......