^Chapter 5^

Katie's POV

"And now we have... SweetBea and Friends!" The announcer says. I skip onto the stage.

"Hello!" I say happily, sitting down, as Sarah and Alli sit across from me and Tyler and Amber sit next to me.

"Hi!" Sarah says, waving.

"So, you guys may recognize these guys as Tyler, or Raging_Gaming, Amber, or Queen_Amber, Sarah or Its_Sarah_Bitch, and Alli or Quiet_But_Deadly,"  I stop for the applause.

"So, who wants to ask us questions?" Sarah asks, doing a little shoulder dance. A line quickly forms.

"So, um, ask away!" I say.

"My question is for Sarah. Are you dating Max? Cause I ship it," Somebody says, and I burst out laughing as Sarah buries her head in her hands.

"No. No! NO!" She says, sorta jokingly.

"That is never going to happen. Trust me," Alli says, giggling. I can hear what sounds like Adam laughing in the audience. I guess where they are and give them a smile and a thumbs up.

"Is Katie dating Ross?" The next person asks.

"Nope. Nope, nope, nope," I say, putting my head in my hands while shaking it.

"Are there any questions that aren't about dating?" Amber asks.

"Yeah. Nobody cares about our dating lives," Tyler chimes in, crossing her arms.

"Next person," Alli says with a sigh.

"Katie, what's your favorite thing to record?"

"I would have to say the role plays. It's so much fun to imagine yourself in a completely different world," I say, gesturing with my hands.

~Time Skip Brought to you by; Max is Prince Reese?~

"And that's all the time we have for today," the announcer says. "Tomorrow, TheDiamondMinecart! And more!" He adds, and we all wave to the crowd as we walk off stage, removing our mics.

"Well, that's over," Sarah says with a sigh.

"It was really nice to meet you guys, but we better be going," Amber says, looping an arm around Ty as they quickly walk out. I raise an eyebrow. They're hiding something.

"Let's go meet up with the guys!" Alli says, excitedly.

"Guys, why don't we just hang out. Ya know, the three of us? The three amigos?" I ask, a sad tone hinted in my voice.

"Alright. Let's go hang out in our room. We can play Truth or Dare, Never Have I Ever, and Two Truths One Lie!" Sarah says, her voice filled with excitement. I bounce on my tippy-toes.

"Yay!" I exclaim. We all laugh as we head back to the room.

~Time Skip Brought to You By; Tony Pepperoni~

"Okay, Red and I dated, I have a wattpad account, or I like crossing the 4th wall," Sarah says.

"You never dated Red," Alli says.

"Yeah, sorry Sarah, but I could never see you and Red together," I say making everyone laugh. Everyone, being Sarah, Alli, and me.

"Dang, I thought I had you guys there," Sarah says, snapping her fingers in a comical way, making us laugh again.

*Ding!*