Chapter 1

{Marks POV}

All I could do was worry. I never even considered the fact that the date on my wrist would be during my trip.

'It's okay Mark... Everything will be okay...'

I kept telling myself that, even though I was always worried that the person I was destined to meet wouldn't like me at all. And the person not liking me at all would lead to pure luck whether I would survive or not.

I arrived at the motel I would be staying at and checked in. I tried to stay as down to earth as possible, because on the inside I was pretty much dying.

"And you will be staying in room two sixteen. Come down to the front desk if you need anything."

"Thank you." I took the room key and headed up to my room. The room wasn't very big, but it was enough for me.

I put all of the essentials away before heading out to get some food to last for at least a week.

'Three days... It's in three days, not today...' I was still freaking out.

As I was walking down the street, I noticed someone. Not because you can just notice anyone you walk by, but actually looked at the person for a good 30 seconds. The person had bright green hair, but that was all I could make out. I just shrugged it off and started looking for a shop.

~~~

As soon as I got everything put away, I plopped down on my bead, rethinking why I decided to come to Ireland during the month of the time put on my wrist.

'Oh yeah, my whole family is fucking rude about my sexuality.'

I sighed and decided to turn on the TV. Of course I didn't have a big clue on what anyone was saying, but I just watched anyways.

My mind started to drift away from the TV and think about the green haired man standing across the street. All I could remember was his hair, but I just couldn't get it out of my mind.

Who knew that one person that I didn't even know could take up so much of my thoughts. I shrugged it off once again, and decided to go to sleep.

{Jacks POV}

I woke up in the morning and got ready for the day. My roommates greeted me with smiles in the kitchen.

"Mornin' Jack. How'd you sleep?" My roommate, Thomas, asked.

"Great, thanks. How 'bout you?"

"Pretty good." He paused and put a small smirk on his face. "Still thinkin' about that 'cute redhead' that ye saw yesterday on the streets?"

I just rolled my eyes. "No, Thomas. I'm not. Besides, I never actually confirmed that I thought he was 'cute'." Although on the inside, I was thinking about him.

I saw him yesterday and immediately thought 'Wow... I really hope he has the same date as me...' I mean, how can you not think that when the most gorgeous man you've ever seen looks your way. His hair was dyed red, but also fading. It seemed like he had chocolate brown eyes, but it was a little hard to tell because he was wearing glasses.

"Hey, Jack? You alright?"

I popped back into reality.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just a little nervous for tomorrow." I wasn't wrong, but that's not what I was thinking about...

"Oh, your going to be fine! I mean, look at how Amber and I turned out." He smiled at put his arm around his girlfriend, Amber. He said that they met in about 2nd grade, but didn't really start dating until they were in 5th grade. "Besides, you're probably one of the happiest people I know. Who wouldn't like someone as happy as you?"

"Yeah!" Amber chimed in. "Besides Thomas, you're one of the funniest people I know."

"Hey, I'm not that funny." Thomas disagrees. They do this all the time... Telling each other that they are really funny, amazing, other things. Then they go and say "No I'm not, you are!" So on, so forth.

"Guys, you're both funny. And thanks."

They smiled at me then at each other. Then they kissed. Again, another thing that they do all the time.

I got up and decided to go out to Game Stop. I needed/wanted another game to play since I've been playing the same things for about a week now. A bright side to going out is that I might see the red haired man man again.

~~~

Heyyooo. First chapter is up! Whoohoo! Sorry that it took me a while to get this up. I started working on it yesterday, but then I lost WiFi at my dads, so that ruined me trying to update.

Anyways, I thought that I'd say that not every chapter will have both Mark and Jack's POV. Mostly because it just means that I have to come up with a lot of different emotions for every chapter. I did both in this one so I could get a story going. I hope that makes sense.

That's it for this chapter! Tell me what you think in the comments, and have a great day!

~J