Chapter 5

[This chapter will be in Jack's perspective]

Mark and I were just cuddling on the couch. Nothing much, but I feel like it makes us become more comfortable with each other. Which is something really silly to say, considering the fact that we've been sharing a bed since the day I met him. Which, was two days ago. Two days ago, huh? That's funny... I feel like I've known him forever! I thought. I guess it's just because we've become so comfortable with each other.

"Hey," I said softly. Mark looked at me with a nice grin on his face. "Happy two day anniversary." I leaned up to him and gave him a small kiss.

We pulled away and just looked into each others eyes. His were absolutely beautiful, a nice chestnut color. The soft smile on his face quickly faded, now showing small concern. He looked like he was thinking.

"Hey, Jack. Can I ask you something? It's not really that personal of a question, but you don't have to answer if you don't want to." Mark said out of the blue.

"Sure, ask away."

"Okay... do you have, like, a job or anything? Or do Tom and Amber provide for you guys...?" He asked quietly.

I thought for a moment. I did not have a job, or at least I don't have one anymore. I did do YouTube for 5 years of my life, but then the shut down happened. So I didn't necessarily lose all of my earnings, I just didn't get any money from that point on.

"Well... I did have a job. And as you know, it was YouTube. I still do have the majority of my earnings, and we use that for food and such. We agreed that until I had 800 Euros, I didn't have to have a job. They both get money and put it in for the electricity and water bills, and the mortgage on the apartment." I explained. He just nodded his head in understanding, but it also looked like he was thinking something.

"So... I was thinking that maybe I could get a job? But, if you feel like you guys are already covered for a while, then I wont, but just in case you're not..." Mark said sullenly.

"You don't need to feel gloomy just because we may not be in the best financial health, Mark. We really are fine." I reassured him

"O-okay... It's just... I don't know, it's hard to explain..."

"You don't have to tell me, but for the sake of having a healthy relationship you should." I said a little jokingly. He stifled a laugh.

"Well... It's just that I always feel worried about the littlest things, and if I don't fix my worries then I'll have a small panic attack." He started shaking a bit, so I rested my hand reassuringly on his shoulder. "I don't really know if that makes sense, but that's really the best way to explain it."

I smiled up at him. "See, now I know. I'll take good care of you Mark, I promise." I leaned up to him to give him a kiss, and from what it seemed he happily returned the gesture. 

I felt my self melt into the kiss, and eventually I was on his lap. His hands freely roamed my back, and my hands were combing through his gorgeous red hair.

I pulled back to breathe for a moment, but went right back to kissing him. He licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance, which I happily allowed. Our tongues danced together, and it felt amazing. I quietly moaned into the kiss, and could feel the smile on Marks face.