Practicing and Discovering

2 months later
It was December and I had practically learned all the lines. Today I was in drama class and we were going over the sword fight scene between Jerry and I. For this scene I have to learn to fight but seductively. We started to fight and this came natural like I had it in me. Jerry was struggling and I was helping him out. We practiced a scene where I had to pretend like I was going to kiss him but I push him and pretend to stab him and it was hilarious. "Aqua where did that come from?" The teacher asked amazed. "I don't know, it sort of came out naturally!" She smiles. "Good job and good job on being sensual but not being too much you know." I laughed and I put my thumbs up. Then Jerry and I hugged it out. I hear the bell ring. I look over at Haley and she nods. "Off to history." She nods and we gather our stuff and make our way towards our history class.

Alana/Emma's POV
I enter Aqua's room and it's a mess I knew she was late but ahh I was going to kill that girl. I started to clean and I put some clothes in her drawer and I see the books. Oh no, she found the books. No wonder she's been asking so many questions." I start to panic. "Colin!" I scream. No reply. "Colin!" Nothing. "Killian!" I screamed again. "What's wrong?" He says as he's running into the room. I turn around and show him the book. He gasps. "No, Rhea I mean Aqua found out, no wonder she's been asking about how we met and where we are from?" I nod. "And now that she has that role in the play and she basically has to play her dad and now she's wondering more." Killian nods. "I wonder if she thinks it's real or its just something that we made up." Killian looks up and shrugs. "I don't know but we must not let her know that we know that she has the books." He nods. I look around and I'm just concerned. I want her to think it's fake, I wouldn't want her to know of our past lives. As I'm putting the books back Killian walks over to me and hugs me from behind. "Everything will be fine my love." He says and I sigh. He smiles. "Hey did you know our daughter is a natural born sword fighter?" Killian says then kisses my cheek. I turn to him and smile. "Well she is the daughter of a wild princess and a pirate how could she not be?" I said and laughed. He smiled and gasped. "Oh my gosh my baby girl is going to act basically like me, she's even wearing black leather." I laughed. "Well you should watch out because there will be eyes wandering around that theater and well our daughter is very beautiful and you know.." I say and I kiss him and walk away laughing. "Wait, you mean boys looking at my girl, oh no, that I will not tolerate." I hear him say and I laughed.