Shocked

Two months later
I walk into the hospital to see Rhea and I look through the window and I see Eric there with her and they kiss and it just breaks my heart. I leave and just sit on the other side of the hallway where they wouldn't notice me. That's when I see Mr. Cassidy pass by but dressed like a doctor. I pretend that I was sleeping and covered my face.

I am just shocked because I thought he was in jail. How'd he escape? Then I over hear him talking to Rhea's nurse and doctor. "You have to keep pumping Rhea and Eric with that false memory solution mixed with the emotion serum to keep them together. I need her to believe that she is in love with Eric and not Jerry." I gasp.

He then turns around and smiles deviously. "By Emma seeing her daughter love another man she will suffer and since Jerry is part of the family it will hurt her and Killian as well, also since Eric is Killian's best friend's son that will leave some collateral damage." I shake my head. Then they walk into Rhea's room and I walk over to the room and peek through the window and I see them injecting the serum into both of them. They just sat there like they were being controlled.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I ran as fast as I could back to the Jones' house. I finally get there and knock on the door really fast and loud. Emma opens it and gives me a weird look. "Jerry what's wrong?" "Oh my gosh." I say as I'm trying to catch my breath. "She's faking, ahhh I can't breathe." "Spit it out mate." Killian screams. "It's Mr. Cassidy, Neal, I guess escaped, ahh." I say still hyperventilating.

"Damn it, it's Neal." I scream. "No." Emma says. "I don't know how he escaped but he's been injecting them with a false memory solution and emotion serum so they could both feel like they are seriously in love with each other." Killian clenches his jaw. "That blasted Neal." Killian says. "See what did I tell you, she does love you!" Emma said and I smiled.

"So how do we get their memories back?" I say. "We have to talk to Jay and Arie and see." "Devon, Leía let's go!" Killian screams. They come running down and asked what's wrong. "Let's go help your sister out." Killian says. They smiled and we all ran out the door and went to Arie and Jay's house.

We knock. Arie answers the door. "Hi you guys!" "Hi." We all say. "It's so good to see you." She says. "So how's Rhea doing? I heard she woke up." We all sigh. "That's what we want to talk to you and Jay about." Killian says. She nods and we walk in. That's when Jay walks down the stairs. "Hello, everybody." We all smile. "Rhea is in trouble, she got injected with a false memory solution and an emotion serum." "She thinks she's in love with another man and not Jerry." Emma said. "No?" said Arie.

Jay looked like he was thinking. "Then there is a way to get rid of it and make her remember, it will be similar like the one August made for Killian but this will have to be much stronger to counter effect the effects of both the serum and the solution." I smiled and nodded. "We have to call August to help because I don't know how he made it." I see that Emma, got a little nervous and grabbed Killian's hand.

"Ok do it." Emma says. Jay grabs his phone and calls August. 10 minutes pass by then he hangs up. "So he will be here in about 2 hours with the solution." All four of them start catching up and the little ones go off and play and I just sat there quietly waiting for August to come.