Moving

Please don't read this book if u are triggered by self harm.

(That picture is you and your name is Gloria if u didn't know)

"Hurry up bitch"I heard my mom yell from down stairs.

It didn't Surprise me at all since she would abuse me all the time. We where moving to New Jersey because my parents "wanted to". I honestly didn't even care I thought maybe I wouldn't get bullied at my new school but I was wrong in so many ways.

All my stuff was all ready in the car it was about a 12 hour drive from Chicago to New Jersey. My parents said they would switch off with driving witch was fine with me.

"Why are you just standing there you stupid bitch, god I really can't stand you"I heard my mom scream Guess I zoned out.

"Sorry " I said
"You better be fucking sorry " I just got in the car and ignored it .

               12 Hours later
_______________________ 
I got out the car to see a nice house , my parents never actually cared to get a nice house
"Wow" I said
"Don't think we did this for you I just felt like spoiling myself " my mom said while giving me an evil look. I started to unpack my stuff and set up my room about and hour later I was done. I went outside to grab my phone when I felt a sharp pain in my head out of no where falling to the floor after I saw something flying towards me.
"Owww what the fuck " I say
I stood up to see three shirtless boys with amazing body's standing in the yard next to me laughing at me,I feel tears going to my eyes but I held it in not wanting to cry In front of them.

"Aweeee looks like the little bitch got hurt " one of them said while laughing at me and my face turned confused quick cause I didn't know how these people were already on my ass.

Two of the boys looked alike so I was assuming they were twins or brothers "good one jack " the taller siblings said.

"Hey Grayson looks like the slut wants some of Ethan " said the shorter twin which I am assuming is Ethan . I ran inside because I felt like any minute I would burst out in tears. One tear slipped from my eye As my mom saw me she walked up to me and said

"What's wrong did one of your little boyfriends break up with you, you're so disgusting".
She slapped me really hard as I fell on the floor crying because of the pain I knew there was a hand print on my face, I could feel it it happened every time she did that . I struggled to get up because of the pain , as I got up I looked into her eyes and saw hatred.
She said " I really fucking hate you " as she went down stairs . I ran to my room my room that was upstairs crying my eyes out .

I went into one of my boxes got a razor grabbed and ran to my bathroom knowing what I was about to do, something that relived my pain . I grabbed my journal and write mom under the Monday section. I took the razor and cut my wrist saying all the reasons I hated myself .

"Ugly "

"Worthless "

"Piece of shit"

"Slut"

"Whore "

"Fat"

It felt like every cut took away the pain and made me feel relieved.I knew most of these things weren't true but everyone said they were. The list went on and I had about 5 cuts I wrapped my arm up and laid down on my bed and fell asleep with my arm and heart in pain.

Authors note
Hey guys I know I am not the best writer But I hope you can bare with me this is my first book and I'm trying my best , the story will get better but please vote and comment if u liked this story  please let me know if u liked it by commenting ,
thank you my loves😊💕❤️

Peace ✌🏽️