"Thank god" chap.22

It was getting later and me and Alex had all ready watched one movie right now we were cuddling with my head on his chest and our legs intertwined . "Hey baby I'm gunna get us some McDonald's cause I'm getting hungry do u want to come?" He said "Ummm no thank you" I said back to him. "Do u want anything?" ,I have alex my order then He got up and kissed my Cheek before going to grab his keys. About a minute later I heard the door bell ring and I assumed it was Alex coming back to get something but he had locked the door before he left so I went to go open it. I got off the couch walking to the door while nearly tripping over my own feet. I unlocked the door and said "hey did u leave someth-" but I stopped when I looked up to see Ethan when I realized it was him my eyes widened and I instantly got scared. "W-what are you d-doing here " I said while looking at me feet, to scared to look at him."Who was that?" Is the first thing he said demanding me to tell him."w-what do you mean" I said with my voice breaking "You know what I fucking mean your blinds are wide open and I saw you laying with some random guy what the hell are you doing that should be me if anything!" He said almost screaming. "No if anything that shouldn't be you" " of course it should what do you mean?" He said knitting his eyebrows in confusion. "Ethan you were one of my closest friends then you accidentally had a slip up and decided to stop talking to me and now you don't help me anymore you just watch and you don't want to ever fucking help". I watched him as his face went soft and he looked down at his feet knowing I was right. " And why does it bother u so much if I am laying down with some other guy?" He looked down at me and said " Gloria I'm sorry okay I know I fucked up and I regret it I regret a lot of it please let me have another chance and if I fuck up again you don't ever have to talk to me again I'm sorry and I don't know who his is, he could be like Geo or anyone and try to hurt you I'm just trying my best to look out for you." I shook my head and said"it's okay Ethan " I felt a tear fall down my cheek while thinking about all of this. He sighed in relief then he bent down to hug me and said "thank god" before I felt his soft lips land on my cheek.

A/n💕

Ik Ik it's a very short chapter but then next one will be really long I promise 🔐

Btw it's 4:00 am 🙃

Peace✌🏽