Hide and seak Chap.17

Ethan's p.o.v.
Me and Gloria were walking home and she seemed so tired. She was trying to tell me she was okay but I knew she really wasn't she was sleep deprived. In the middle of the sentence she fell but I caught her in my arms before she fell. Seeing her like this really broke my heart this probably had something to do with her life at home. I knew if I took her home things wouldn't be good for her so I brought her to my house praying Grayson wouldn't be there. I hate seeing Grayson hurting her but what I hate more is not being able to stop him and not having control of what I have to do to her ....

Later (around 8 they left school at 3)

I had put Gloria in my bed when we got to my house and I changed into joggers and I had no shirt on. Gloria was still sleeping and I could tell she really needed it. Right now I had just woken up because I fell asleep right next to her but what made me supper happy was how we fell asleep. We fell asleep in my bed cuddling together her legs intwined with mine, she was as close as she could get, her head was in my chests , her hand was resting on top of my waist , my head resting on her head ,and my hand on her thigh. She stared to squirm around and then her eyes slowly opened as she looked confused

30 mins later

Gloria explained to me what happens with her parents the last few days and I explained how I got her here. I told her I just wanted her to be happy and that she was safe with me cause I didn't want her to be scared. We got bored so we decided to play hide and seek. I had to find her so I was counting to 45

Gloria's p.o.v.
Me and ethan were playing hide and seek and I was hiding so while he was counting I went to his room and hid under his dresser since I was short I could fit. My dumb 5 2' figure(oml that's it 5 2' no bigger no smaller damn I'm so bi polar 😂💀). I heard Ethan say "Gloria where are you" I could see him from where I was making me nervous. Ethan looked under his bed and yelled "got you" but he realized I wasn't there and sighed and then got up but hit his head in the bed making me giggle but quickly covered my mouth. "Haha I heard that" he said he left his room and I went to go slide out from under his dresser and go under his bed since they were right across from each other and I got my top half out. But I couldn't get my bottom half out my butt was stuck. I heard Ethan waking towards his room 'come on Gloria don't let him see you' you thought to yourself. You pushed really hard and forced yourself out and slide under the bed right after that Ethan walked in the room . "Gloria I can't find u please come out I miss you" he said making his adorable puppy dog face. He was getting frustrated and you could tell he just wanted to see you again. He looked under the dresser then turned his head to see you making your eyes go wide. He smirked then dragged u from under the bed making u giggle he lifted you up and threw u on the bed. He said "now u have to pay the price of not coming out the first time when I asked you" he has a smirk on his face and I was confused. But then he started tickling me and I was not expecting that(just like some of ya little nastys thought it was gunna be smut 😂💀) . I was laughing so hard I could barely breath and I was about to pee myself "ETHAN PLEASE  STOP I CANT BREATH " you said while laughing. He laughed at me and he stoped  and  I sat up and said "thank u Ethan". "For what?" He said "for making me happy. I haven't been happy in a really long time and whenever I'm around you, you make me happier. He just smiled really big and pulled me into a big tight safe hug.

12/26/16  12:50am

Vote, comment,add to shelf ,and follow me

Dm me if u have any ideas/ suggestions or if
you need someone to talk to

Well that's all for now so

Bye my loves 💗😝😍

Peace ✌🏽