16- First Day

ARIANNA'S POV

"Okay you two have fun and I'll pick you up after school" Lauren says to us and we smile while waking away towards the school.

"Oh man this is exciting" I say while skipping a little. Mercedes laughs at me and she grabs my hand the both of us lacing our fingers together.

"Calm down babe" she says and I Give her the look and she quickly wraps her arms around my shoulders pulling me into her and she is laughing

"Sorry" she says while leaning down kissing my lips and I hear some people whistle. Mercedes pulls away and I roll my eyes turning to see the fuck boys. Cam, Dakota, Noah, and justin. Mercedes flips them off and I quickly pull her into the school by her hand.

"Meghan and Kendra want to meet up in front of the library, seeing as we still have 30 minutes until homeroom starts" Mercedes says and I start leading her towards the library.

"Mercedes" I hear Meghan yell so I quickly let go of Mercedes hand when I see Meghan running towards us. They give each other a bone crushing hug and then so does Kendra. They pull away from each other and then they see me. Both Kendra and Meghan smirk.

"Hey Arianna" she says flirtatious while waving at me. I can feel myself blush deeply and I cover my face with my hands. I feel Mercedes pull me into her and she wraps both of her arms around my shoulders and I wrap mine around her waist resting my cheek onto her chest.

"Come on you two leave her alone" Mercedes says with a chuckle

"Fine" they both say with a laugh

"Okay so here Is my schedule" Mercedes says while taking one arm off of me to grab her schedule from her back pocket and she hands it to someone

"Oh my god we only dont have one class together" Meghan screeches. Mercedes leans down

"Clingy today arnt we" Mercedes whispers into my ear and then she stands back up straight. I quickly stand up on my tippy toes so I can whisper to her.

"Your the one who pulled me into you. So you are the clingy one If anything" I say and I pull back to see her roll her eyes and I give her the are you serious look

"Guess who isn't getting laid tonight" I whisper to her and she tightens her grip on me so I can't pull away "you" I say then I kiss her ear. I move my way down to her neck leaving open mouth kisses on it. I can feel her poking me through her pants causing me to chuckle

"Baby please don't do this. I need you. I need you right now" Mercedes whispers to me and I shake my head stepping closer to her

"Not now we only have 5 minutes before home room starts so we better get going" I say to her trying to pull away but she won't let me go

"Baby please don't leave me with blue balls. If you do this I won't be able to concentrate on anything, please" she begs me while whimpering quietly at the end. I look around to make sure no one is paying attention to us and i subtly move my hand and I stick it down her pants cupping her through her underware rubbing her roughly making her moan quietly.

"Ugh Arianna" she grunts into my ear "please baby give me a release" she ask

"Not now we need to get to homeroom. In a little while though. I promise" I say taking my hand out from her pants and she groans and I look down to see her huge bulge.

"How am I suppose to get to homeroom without anyone seeing this." Mercedes ask and I turn around in her arms and she moves her arms to wrap around my waist and she nuzzels her head into my neck. Meghan gives me back Mercedes schedule with a smirk and I blush while starting to walk away and Mercedes waddels behind me. After a couple of Minutes we make it to home room just as the bell rings and I sit in the way back and Mercedes quickly sits next to me scooting her chair in to make sure her erection is covered by the desk.