The day my life Changed forever???

Chapter 2

(Thursday 15th December 2011)

(12:00am Midnight)

(Vanessa is walking home weakly in the middle of the road while bare foot and holding her heels in her hand, and bleeding terribly while also crying in pain…..And then……….She collapses to the floor………………..

(Meanwhile back at the Johnson household………

Rachel*Vanessa’s mum*: John…Do you think that Vanessa is really ok?...Because I just had this sudden feeling that something bad might have happened to her?

John *Vanessa’s dad*: No darling, I’m sure she’s ok, and besides, she’s at her friend’s sweet 16 with her friends, so she should be ok, alright sweetie *kisses her forehead*, don’t worry, she’ll be fine

Rachel: Ok John…I hope so….? *worried*

(Meanwhile, a boy about Vanessa’s age looks out the window of his auntie’s house to see Vanessa lying on the floor lifeless, then he runs out his room down the stairs and through the door closing it behind and then running to Vanessa)

????: Oh my god...are you ok? *Shaking Vanessa*

*She doesn’t respond*

????: Awh man...She’s unconscious...I gotta call the ambulance*Pulling out his cell phone from the pocket of his jeans*

*He rings the ambulance*

911: Hello, what’s your emergency?

????: Urm, next to a young girl about my age who’s lying on the floor unconscious, and I believe she must of collapsed out here, and she’s also covered in blood coming down from her legs, I need you to come and get her, please!

911: Ok then, don’t worry, we’ll be there in just five minutes ok

????: Ok thank you bye

911: Bye

*End of Convo*

????: Oh man I hope they come on time *looking up at the beautiful stars in the black sky in hope*

(5 Minutes later)

(12:05am)

(The Ambulance arrives and the paramedics lift Vanessa up and lay her on the stretcher, and lift it up inside it, along with the boy jumping in the ambulance with her, and the paramedics drive off to the hospital)

(20 Minutes later)

(12:30am)

(New York City Hospital)

(Vanessa is sleeping in the hospital bed, until the boy walks in)

????: Hey *Shaking her gently*wake up

Vanessa: *Waking up* Huh?...Who are you *She starts to recognize him* Lee?

Lee: Yeah, wait...Vanessa?

Vanessa: Oh my god, lee, haven’t seen you for ages

Lee: Me too VJ *Doing the gun gesture with his right hand*