Like Mother Like Daughter........?????

Chapter 3

(2 Months Later)

(Wednesday 15th February 2012)

(The Johnson Household)

Vanessa’s POV

So you see guys…”Now” you know my secret…I’m pregnant….And I’m now 2 months gone….But nobody knows that I’m pregnant, cuz I’ve been hiding the pregnancy ever since the day I found out about it, and I have to start wearing more loose clothes so that no one notices....Anyways, I gotta get ready for school now.

Vanessa’s outfit: (in the comments below)

*As Vanessa is ready, she goes downstairs to eat breakfast with her sisters, then they get in Michelle’s purple, black and white hummer jeep and start driving to school*

*In the car……

Maranata *Bahja*: Hey Vanessa *Noticing her hand lying on her stomach* why do you always hold on to your stomach?

Sandra: Yes Vanessa, why? *Strongly Suspicious* *African accent/dialect*

Vanessa: Oh, urm..It’s nothing..I guess it’s just automatic for me, hehe *Scared*

Sandra: So it’s automatic yah! *Strongly Suspicious* *African accent/dialect*

Vanessa: Yeah..It is *Scared*         

Vanessa’s POV

Oh god that was so close...And Sandra was really being suspicious of me...I CAN’T let anyone find out...And not now.....And I still hope that nobody actually knows I’m pregnant...I wanna wait till the right time to tell somebody...Just NOT now!

Sandra’s POV

Hmm...I “know” she’s “pregnant”.....But I “must” make sure she doesn’t suspect me.......Even though I still have to talk to her about this soon...But now is not a good time......So maybe in the next 3 months or so..I’ll talk to her *African accent/dialect*

(9:00am)

(New York High)

Vanessa’s POV

Right now I’m in Social studies, and guess what we’re learning about today...”Sexual Education”….My GOSH I don’t wanna be in this lesson…..Especially because we’re gonna be talking about pregnancy….”Teen Pregnancy”……And I’m pregnant…At 13………Can my life get any worse………???????

(As soon as the teacher starts talking, Vanessa jumps up from her seat and runs to the bin and starts vomiting…And yall know why)

The whole class: Ewwwwwww

Miss Jean: Vanessa are you alright?

Vanessa: Yeah I’m fine…I’ll be fine

Miss Jean: Ok, but do you need to see the school nurse?

Vanessa: No..Well actually yeah…I’ll just go *starting to cry*