Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Hi my name is Bella. I am moving to Forts,Oregon with my father Sheriff Charlie. He is very excited to see me go and move but I am very mad. Moving is great, but leaving everything behind isn't. I want to stay in Phoenix, Arizona with my mom. But my mom was going to Florida with my step dad Phil a major league baseball player. So I went there I thought it was a dump but something change my mind. There where my story begin. My first day of school I meet my three friends Kit,Anna,Billy. Then I seem my old friend Jacob Black I fell in love with him.
It was the first day of school for me. I saw my friends but I didn't see Jacob. So after school I went to Jacob house he told me that he was homeschool by he dad Billy Black. So I went to his house everyday of after school. One I was walking to his house when a I saw a the Cullen family they where kids at school they had blood dripping down there face. Then Jacob came out of nowhere and said those are vampires they will hurt you get on then he turned in a big wolf. I just ran away crazily. Then he stop me and I just knew it was safe. I said " what are you,". Then we got to his house and I punch him. But it didn't work I broke my hand and he then explained what happened. He said " Are tribe can change into a big wolf,". I was shocked I ask " What about the Cullen,"? then he said " They...they are VAMPIRES,"!